Maggie Lawson’s Net Worth in 2021
Maggie Lawson earns a lot of money from her roles in TV shows and movies. According to celebrity net worth, Lawson has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2018.
In 2014, Lawson sold a mid-century home in Oaks Village to comedian-musician Tim Minchin for $2.2 million. The 2900 square foot house included eco-friendly features such as synthetic glass and solar panels for heating the pool and spa. She paid $1.775 million for it in August 2011. Lawson also paid $1.1 million for a 1419-square-foot ranch-style house in Bronson Canyon.
Facts of Maggie Lawson
|Full Name:||Maggie Lawson|
|Birthday:||August 12, 1980|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Sibling:||Nick Lawson, and Chris Lawson|
Maggie Lawson is an American Actress having various credits in TV movies, arrangements, and visitor appearances. As of Feb 2018, among assortments of movies and shows, The Great Indoors (2017), Psych: The Movie (2017), Home and Family (2017, visitor) are Lawson’s most recent tasks.
What Age is Maggie Lawson?
Maggie Lawson was born Margaret Cassidy Lawson on August 12, 1980, in Louisville, Kentucky, under the zodiac sign Leo. She was born to Mike Lawson, a hotel manager, and Judy Lawson.
Lawson has two brothers, Nick Lawson, and Chris Lawson. Her brothers were into baseball, so she grew up playing softball. Lawson attended Assumption High School, a Catholic girls’ school in Louisville. She completed her senior year of study through a correspondence course. In 1997, she relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a full-time career as an actress and model.
Who is Maggie Lawson current Husband?
And, as of 2019, the actress is probably content with her single status. She previously married American actor Ben Koldyke. The couple married on August 8, 2015. Despite their loving relationship, they divorced in 2017. The couple had no children.
Lawson was also in a seven-year relationship with her co-star, James Roday, whom she met on the set of Psych in 2006. Roday is an American actor, director, and screenwriter.
The on-screen couple develops an interest in real life as well. While working on the eighth season, the couple purchased a house in Los Angeles and began living together. Lawson is also a co-founder of the Tiger Frances Foundation, an animal rescue organization based in Los Angeles, California.
Lawson is also very active on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, where she has over 93.8K followers as of 2019. She is also a dog lover, with numerous pet dogs named Peanut.
Maggie Lawson’s Career Line
- Maggie Lawson began her career as a theatre artist at the age of eight, performing in local community and dinner theatre productions. She was also a youth TV host on WDRB Fox 41 Kid’s Club.
- As Madelyn, Lawson made her television debut in four episodes of the American sitcom Unhappily Ever After. The following year, she appeared in one episode of the American teen sitcom Hang Time as Kim.
- Lawson made her film debut in the comedy-drama film Pleasantville in 1998.
- Lisa Anne is a female name. The same year, she played Debbie Murdock in the TV horror/slasher film I’ve Been Waiting for You.
- From 2003 to 2004, Lawson was a regular cast member on the American sitcom It’s All Relative as Liz Stoddard-Banks. Andrea Malone was a regular cast member in the American television sitcom Crumbs in 2006.
- From 2006 to 2014, Lawson played Juliet O’Hara in the American detective comedy-drama television series Psych. She appeared in the film alongside James Roday, Dulé Hill, and Timothy Omundson. She was also cast in the series’ film adaptation, which premiered in 2017.
- Lawson has appeared in a number of television shows, including Rules of Engagement (2007), Back in the Game (2013), Two and a Half Men (2014-2015), and The Ranch (2017). She also made notable appearances in films such as Killer Hair (2009), Hostile Makeover (2009), and a few others.
- Lawson’s most recent screen appearances as Christa were in two episodes of the American horror-comedy web television series Santa Clarita Diet.