Maisie Smith Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height
What is the Net Worth of Maisie Smith?
She is certain to gain a lot of popularity and money as a well-known actress in the industry. Her acting career pays her well. Her net worth, on the other hand, is estimated to be between $1 and $5 million.
Facts of Maisie Smith
|Full Name:||Maisie Smith|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Singer, Social media personality|
|Education:||South Essex College|
Maisie Smith is an actress and singer from the United Kingdom. In the BBC’s ‘EastEnders,’ Maisie Smith played Tiffany Butcher, and in the film The Other Boleyn Girl, she portrayed a young Elizabeth I.
How old is Maisie Smith?
Maisie Louise Smith is her real name. In Essex, England, she was born on July 9th, 2001. Her zodiac sign is Cancer, and she will turn 21 years old in 2020.
Julia is her mother’s maiden name, and Stephen is her father’s. Scarlett is Scarlett’s sister. She also attended Sandra Singer Stage School and Belfairs Academy in Leigh-on-Sea.
She is the proud owner of two Jack Russell Terriers as well as two goldfish. Art and drama are her favorite classes in school.
She loved gymnastics before joining EastEnders, but due to a lack of time, she had to avoid going to school. In addition, Doctor Who is her favorite TV show.
Who is Maisie Smith’s Partner?
Now, when it comes to her personal life, she has been connected to her co-star Zack Morris. On Saturday night in East London, the two were seen snuggling up to each other at the BBC One soap’s grand bash.
“I film most of my scenes with Zack, naturally, and we’ve developed a great friendship,” she clarified. “Only friends.” She is now single and taking full advantage of her life.
In the same way, this actress has never been involved in any scandals or controversies. As a result, nothing in her personal or professional life has ever been able to hurt her.
How tall is Maisie Smith?
Maisie is a stunning young woman with a wonderful personality. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 56 kilograms.
34-24-35 inches in chest, waist, and hips, respectively. As a result, her body form is curvy and hourglass. Her blue eyes and blonde hair, on the other hand, go well with her personality.
Career line of Maisie Smith
- Smith spent 18 months at the Leigh-on-Sea-based Singer Stage School. She also had a part in The Other Boleyn Girl, which she landed in 2006. In 2008, she was cast as Tiffany Dean in the British soap opera EastEnders.
- On April 1, 2008, she made her debut on the programme. Smith expressed her delight in being on ‘EastEnders’ a few months after her casting.
- Sandra Singer, a drama coach, has also praised her work. Smith was also invited to read Ian Whybrow’s story “Stinky” on CITV’s Bookaboo in 2010.
- Smith spoke about her appearance in EastEnders in an interview with The Stage magazine in 2011. Smith returned to EastEnders for a brief cameo on November 3, 2016, which was previously unannounced. In January 2018, Smith went back to work full-time.
- In addition, Smith’s first single, “Good Thing,” was released in October 2016. Smith recorded a music video for the song at Belt Craft Studios, and the song and video were released in November 2016 on Smith’s YouTube channel.
- Her second single, “Where My Heart Is,” was also released in March 2017.
- Smith explained that because many of her songs are about herself, she “wanted to write a song that influenced others,” and she hopes “that came across” and that it “manages to encourage those who listen.”
Awards of Maisie Smith
Smith has a large fan base and has been nominated for and won a number of awards. As a result, she won the British Soap Awards in 2009 for “Best Dramatic Performance by a Young Actor or Actress.”
Maisie was also nominated for the Inside Soap Awards for “Best Young Actor” in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011. In 2011, she received the prize.
Smith was nominated for ‘Best Young Actor’ at the British Soap Awards in 2018, but Isobel Steele, who portrays Liv Flaherty in Emmerdale, won the award.