Facts of Maitreyi Ramakrishnan.
|Full Name:||Maitreyi Ramakrishnan|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
Maitreyi Ramakrishnan is a television actress who rose to prominence after landing the role of Devi in the original Netflix series “Never Have I Ever.” Variety called Maitreyi Ramakrishnan’s performance a “breakout performance.” She is also known for her roles in Sidewalks Entertainment and Acting for a Cause.
How old is Maitreyi Ramakrishnan?
On December 30, 2001, in Mississauga, Canada, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan was born. She is 18 years old and was born under the Capricorn zodiac. She was born in Canada and is a citizen of the nationality. Maitreyi is also from a Tamil family in Sri Lanka.
She does, however, identify as Tamil Canadian. Furthermore, Ramakrishnan grew up in Mississauga, Ontario.Ram Selvarajah is her father’s name, and Kiruthiha Kulendiren is her mother’s name. Her father works as an IT Specialist, and her mother is in the marketing industry.
Similarly, Vishwaa Ramakrishnan is her brother’s name. Furthermore, her family is Sri Lankan Hindu Tamil. However, following the civil war in Sri Lanka, her family fled to Canada. Similarly, Maitreyi has stated that she identifies as Tamil Canadian rather than Sri Lankan due to the impact of the war on Sri Lankan Tamil civilians.
She graduated from Meadowvale Secondary School in terms of her educational background and qualifications. She is currently pursuing her post-secondary education at York University in Toronto. The name of her high school, on the other hand, is not known.
How much does Maitreyi Ramakrishnan earn?
In terms of earnings, she has a net worth of approximately $0.2 million. Her acting career is her primary source of income.
Is Maitreyi Ramakrishnan dating someone?
Maitreyi Ramakrishnan might be single right now. She is currently more concerned with her career and studies than with any romantic relationship. Perhaps she prefers to keep her personal and romantic life private and does not wish to discuss it in public. In addition, no information about her ex-lovers is available when focusing on her previous relationships. Similarly, Ramakrishnan has managed to keep her previous relationships private.
How tall is Maitreyi Ramakrishnan?
Maitreyi stands 5’7” tall and weighs 60Kg. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches for her chest, waist, and hips. She, too, has a lovely body and a lovely face. She also has dark hair and eyes.
Career line of Maitreyi Ramakrishnan
- In Grade 10, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan began performing in school plays. She was most likely a comic career fan who aspired to be an animator for the creation of comic books.
- Last year, however, at Meadowvale Secondary School, she changed her mind. Less than a year later, she landed the part in “Never Have I Ever.”
- Maitreyi also postponed her acceptance to York University in Toronto’s theatre program. She had intended to attend in the fall after graduating from high school in order to film “Never Have I Ever” in Los Angeles.
- In the rom-com Netflix series “Never Have I Ever,” Maitreyi plays Devi Vishwakumar. Mindy Kaling chose her from among 15,000 applicants for an open casting call for the show in 2019. She also used her mother’s camera to record her audition tape at a local library.
- She was eventually asked to send four more videos before being invited to Los Angeles for a screen test and being offered the role. Ramakrishnan was 17 years old when she was cast.
- And she hadn’t worked or acted professionally yet. Her casting, on the other hand, drew a lot of attention from the media, particularly in Canada. Because of the nature of the open casting call and her Tamil Canadian identity, she drew a lot of attention.
- In addition, she was named one of eighteen “Groundbreakers” by Today in 2019. It was a list of female role models who were breaking down barriers and changing the world. Her performance in the show was also well-received.
- Furthermore, the majority of critics called it a “breakout performance.” Similarly, Ramakrishnan will narrate the Children’s Programming segment of the 8th Canadian Screen Awards in 2020.
- Maitreyi Ramakrishnan was also raised in a multi-cultural household. She was also trained in both Bharatnatyam and Ballet.
- She is also a pianist. Similarly, she was a member of a Jazz band in which she played piano.