Facts of Malaika Nowitzki
|Full Name:||Malaika Nowitzki|
|Sibling:||Two (Max Nowitzki, Morris Nowitzki)|
Malaika Nowitzki is the daughter of former professional basketball player Drik Nowitzki from Germany. Malaika Nowitzki is only 7 years old.
How old is Malaika Nowitzki?
Malaika, the celebrity daughter, was born in July 2013 in the United States of America. Her age is seven years old, and her zodiac sign is cancer. She is also the elder child of her parents, Jessica Olsson and D013-. Malaika is of mixed ethnicity and holds an American nationality. Her father is a German citizen, and her mother is of Kenyan ancestry. Max Nowitzki, a brother of her siblings, was born in 2014.
Then, in 2016, her second brother, Morris Nowitzki, was born. She and her siblings live in a multilingual house. Their parents taught them English, German, and Swedish. Her parents kept Malaika and her siblings’ brothers out of the spotlight for the first few years of their lives. On a few of Nowitzki’s final games before his official retirement last April, the family took a photo with their mother.
How much is Malaika Nowitzki’s Net Worth?
Malaika is a young girl who is currently studying and enjoying her childhood. As a result, it is safe to assume that she is not currently employed and does not have a net worth. Furthermore, as the daughter of a wealthy sportsman, Malaika lives a lavish lifestyle. Dirk Nowitzki, her father, has a net worth of $140 million, making him the 13th richest NBA player on the list.
She and her family live in a $8 million house on Dallas’ Billionaire’s Row. Malaika’s mother is doing well in her career and earning a good living. In 2013, her father Drik’s net worth from the Mavericks was estimated to be around $23 million. She is living a lavish lifestyle thanks to her parents’ earnings.
Who is Malaika Nowitzki married to?
Malaika’s parents married on July 20, 2012, after dating for over three years. Malaika’s parents met while on vacation in Scotland in 2010. The wedding took place at Dirk’s house in Preston Hollow. They then went on their honeymoon to the Caribbean. They eventually became parents to three kids. The entire family frequently travels or goes out for a peaceful and refreshing vacation.
How tall is Malaika Nowitzki?
In terms of her body measurements, she is still growing. Other details about her body measurements are still missing. She does, however, have a pair of black eyes and black hair. She also has a light complexion.
Career line of Malaika Nowitzki
- Malaika Nowitzki, who is seven years old, is currently enrolled in an elementary school. She is just enjoying her childhood and is not working right now. When it comes to her father’s career, Nowitzki’s had a rocky start because he had to juggle sports and studies. In the first season of the ‘Second Bundesliga’ in 1994, he played poorly and was frequently degrading.
- The following season, in 1995, he scored frequently and established himself. In 1996, he helped his team finish second in the league. Furthermore, in the 1997–1998 season, he finished as the leading scorer and was named the ‘German Basketballer of the Year’ by the German magazine ‘Basket.’
- His team, ‘DJK,’ finished first as well. He was gaining international recognition after competing in the ‘Nike Hoop Heroes Tour’ against NBA stars. He was chosen to play in the ‘Nike Hoop Summit’ after an outstanding performance. He outperformed many established ‘NBA’ stars.
- The ‘Mavericks’ eventually chose him. Even after his excellent performance, his grade was low, and he was considering returning to Germany. He persisted, however, and stayed with the ‘Dallas Mavericks.’ The ‘Dallas Mavericks’ were taken over by Mark Cuban in 2000, who rebuilt the team in a positive way.
- Unfortunately, the team’s and Nowitzki’s play improved, and he finished with 17.5 points. He received numerous awards and was the runner-up for the ‘NBA Most Improved Player Award.’ Drik was the first member of his team to be named to the ‘All-NBA’ team.
- In another season, he signed a contract extension worth $90-million, making him one of the highest-paid German athletes. Nowitzki’s stats began to improve, which aided the team’s performance in the 2006 season. The following season, he averaged 26.1 points, a career high. He was later named to the ‘All-NBA First Team.’
- During the 2006 season, Nowitzki’s scoring points increased dramatically, earning him the title of “MVP” of the league. Despite his outstanding performance, the ‘Mavericks’ struggled in the following seasons. In addition, Nowitzki reached the 20,000-point plateau and was named to the ‘All-Star Game’ in the 2009–2010 season.
- He chose to extend his contract with the ‘Mavericks,’ signing a four-year, $80-million deal. In 2011, his performances helped the ‘Mavericks’ improve their position.
- Despite a ligament injury and a high fever, he continued to play in crucial matches. His winning points secured the team’s first championship. He was named the season’s “MVP.”
- In January 2012, he attended the 1,000-game point in 2011 and received his competition ring. His performance in the 2013 season was hampered by his injuries and subsequent surgery. He did, however, score 25,000 points. With 26,712 points, he was ranked tenth all-time in April 2014.
- The following year, he agreed to a new $25 million contract with the ‘Mavericks.’ By 2015, he had accumulated over 28,000 points. Soon after, he became the sixth player in NBA history to reach 29,000 points, and he renegotiated his contract.
- Despite multiple injuries, he reached the 30,000-point plateau in the 2016–2017 season.
- He also decided to become a spare agent and resumed tinkering with the ‘Mavericks,’ keeping other options open. In 2018, Nowitzki surpassed the 31,000-point plateau and resumed his quest to increase his career total. During the 2018–2019 season, he set an NBA record by playing in the most seasons (21 seasons) with the same club. He debuted with the ‘EuroBasket’ in 1999 and was Germany’s leading scorer in the tournament.
- Despite Germany’s early loss, he was the highest-scoring player in the ‘Eurobasket’ in 2001 and was named to the ‘All-Star’ team. However, due to a foot injury, he played poorly in the ‘EuroBasket’ in 2003.
- In 2005, Nowitzki returned and helped his team reach the finals. Despite the team’s loss to Greece, Nowitzki was the series’ leading scorer and was being considered for the ‘MVP.’ Germany qualified for the 2008 ‘Olympics’ thanks to Nowitzki’s dominant performance in the qualifying match.
- During the opening ceremony, he was also chosen to be the flag-bearer for the German ‘Olympic’ team. He passed up several international opportunities while focusing on his ‘NBA’ career until 2015. In 2015, he was the captain of the German team that was to compete in the ‘EuroBasket.’
- Finally, Nowitzki announced his retirement from the German national basketball team in January 2016.