Malia Obama Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height
How Much is Malia Obama’s Net Worth?
She has a net worth of $100,000, according to some sources. Her father is worth $12 million, and her mother is worth $11.8 million. Malia has accounts on social networking sites such as Instagram and Twitter, but she does not appear to use them frequently.
Facts of Malia Obama
|Full Name:||Malia Obama|
|Birthday:||July 4, 1998|
|Profession:||an internship with film producer Harvey Weinstein and the Tribeca Film Institute|
Malia Obama is a prestigious character renowned as the oldest little girl of previous US President Barack Obama.
When was Malia Obama Birthed?
Malia Obama was born on July 4, 1998, as Malia Ann Obama in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Barack Obama and Michelle Obama were her parents at the time of her birth. Sasha Obama, her younger sister, is the first lady of the United States. She is of African-American ethnicity and holds American nationality.
On January 17, 1964, Malia’s mother, Michelle, was born. She is currently a lawyer and worked as a vice president at the University of Chicago Hospital. She served as the United States First Lady. For eight years, their immediate family served as the President of the United States.
The Obamas are the first “First Family of African Descent.” Her father, Barack Hussein Obama II, was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, and has served as the 44th President of the United States for the past eight years. He is the first African-American politician to hold the office of President of the United States.
Who is the Boyfriend of Malia Obama?
Malia, 19, is not married and has not been seen having an affair in quite some time. Cancer is her birth sign. She and her family currently live in Washington, D.C. According to some sources, Secret Service agents apprehended a Brooklyn man who slithered into a Tribeca building where former President Barack Obama’s daughter Malia interned — and begged the 18-year-old to marry him.
On April 10, Jair Nilton Cardoso arrived on the fourth floor of the building, held up a sign in an office window, and loudly requested her hand in marriage. Cardoso was identified by the agents as a man who had previously attempted to gain access to the White House.
On April 13, agents from the Secret Service interviewed Cardoso at his Brooklyn apartment. They concluded that he had psychiatric issues and took him to a hospital in Brooklyn for evaluation.
How Tall is Malia Obama?
Malia is an unusually tall woman, standing at 1.8 meters tall (6 feet 1 inch). She is the Obamas’ tallest member. She and her family have a fantastic lifestyle.
Malia Obama’s Career Line
- In early 2009, Malia attended the private University of Chicago Laboratory Schools in Chicago with her younger sister.
- Until January of 2009, both sisters were students at the university. After their father was elected president on January 20, 2009, they relocated to the Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C.
- Malia later went on to Harvard University to finish her education. She has always had a passion for filmmaking and has interned at HBO.
- She’s also appeared on television shows like Extant (2014) and Girls (2015).
- In January, Malia went to the Sundance Film Festival. She was set to begin an internship with film producer Harvey Weinstein and the Tribeca Film Institute, according to reports.
Also, Read: Steph Landor Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Boyfriend