Facts of Manish Dayal:
|Full Name:||Manish Dayal|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
Manish Dayal is an American actor and producer. Manish Dayal became well-known after appearing in the film ‘The Hundred-Foot Journey.’ He has also appeared in a number of TV shows, and his fan base is steadily growing.
How old is Manish Dayal?
Manish Dayal is 37 years old. She was born on June 17, 1983, in Orangeburg, South Carolina, USA. However, he uses Dayal as his stage surname because it was his grandfather’s first name. He was born in the United States and thus has American nationality. But his ethnicity is distinct, and he is only an American by birthplace.
He was born in Gujarat, India, to Indian parents Sudhir and Hema Patel. Dayal has three siblings: two older siblings and one younger sibling. Because he lives a private life, there is little information available about his family and other aspects of his life.
Education of Manish Dayal
He attended and graduated from schools and colleges in the United States of America, where he was born. Dayal attended Heathwood Hall Episcopal School. After that, he attended George Washington University and graduated with honors.
He had always had an interest in and aspired to be an actor since he was a child. As a result, in order to further his acting career, he relocated to New York City for better opportunities. After moving to New York, he studied acting at the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts.
How much is the Net Worth of Manish Dayal?
Manish Dayal’s net worth in 2020 is estimated to be $1 million. His salary and income have not yet been made public, so no information is provided.
Is Manish Dayal Married? Who is Manish Dayal Wife?
Manish Dayal, an American-Indian actor of Indian ethnicity, prefers to keep his social life hidden behind closed doors. This is why he has not disclosed any previous relationships to date.
He is, however, happily married to a beautiful woman named Snehal Patel a few years ago. The couple had a beautiful bond for a few years prior to their marriage. On May 2, 2015, they married. Their relatives attended their wedding, which had an Indian theme. They didn’t have many pictures made public.
Snehal became pregnant with their first child three months after their wedding. She gave birth to a son. He has yet to be revealed. Manish shared another picture of his wife’s belly bump in July 2017, implying that Snehal is expecting their second child. Because he has not confirmed her pregnancy, the photo could be of her first pregnancy.
How Tall is Manish Dayal?
Manish Dayal is 5 feet 8 inches tall. He weighs 65 kg. His chest measurement is 39 inches, the waist measurement is 32 inches, and his biceps measurement is 12 inches. He has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Career Line of Manish Dayal
- Before breaking into the spotlight and the world of acting, Dayal appeared in commercials for Domino’s Pizza, Windows, Nintendo, and McDonald’s.
- Manish made his acting debut in the television film ‘Break the Addiction.’ The same year, he played Jack in the Telugu feature film ‘Indian Beauty.’
- In the year 2008, he played the lead character in the Broadway show ‘Rafta Rafta.’ He appeared in several popular films, including ‘The Sorcerer’s Apprentice’ and ‘Paula van der Oest’s Domino Effect.’
- He also appears in several television shows, including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Outsourced, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and Switched at Birth.
- In The Hundred-Foot Journey, Manish Dayal (center) portrays Hassan, a young chef. A scene with Om Puri, who plays his father, and Helen Mirren, who plays the owner of a posh French restaurant.
- Similarly, he starred as Hassan Kadam in the film ‘The Hundred-Foot Journey,’ which marked a significant turning point in his acting career and opened doors to greater opportunities. In the American teen series 2019, he also played Raj Kher.
- He began appearing in the Fox TV series ‘The Resident’ in 2018. Dayal has appeared in a number of video games, including ‘The Grand Theft Auto IV,’ ‘Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars,’ and ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic.’ These roles also allow him to move forward a little bit.