Facts of Manny Montana
|Birth Date:||September 12, 1983|
|Birth Place||Long Beach, California|
|Education||California State University|
|Full Name:||Manny Montana|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)|
|Net Worth||$245 million|
Manny Montana is an American actor widely known in the U.S. Graceland TV series for portraying Jonny Turturro as Jonny Turturro. Since 2008, he has been active in the entertainment industry.
Where is Manny Montana from?
Manny Montana was born in Long Beach, California, USA, on September 12, 1983. Its citizenship is American and its ethnicity is white. Montana belongs to a Spanish Mexican-American. He grew up with his aunts, uncles, and two younger brothers, in Long Beach.
Manny Montana attended Jordan High School where he received a California State University football scholarship. During his early years, he suffered an arm injury, followed later by 8 episodes of dislocation in his shoulder. The University of Long Beach, California, graduated in Journalism and Broadcasting in 2006.
During that time he was a DJ on a student radio station and at Power 100.3 he landed him an intern.
Who is Manny Montana’s Wife’s Name?
Manny Montana is a husband, but his wife’s name is mysterious. He always chose to keep his personal life away from the media.
When both exchanged vows, it was unknown, but according to some sources, the pair began dating back to 2015 and married later. The couple shares a son. He revealed that he has a relationship with his partner when in a Twitter post he expresses his love for his wife and son.
How much is Manny Montana Net Worth?
According to People With Money, Montana is one of the most highly paid actors in the world and between April 2018 and April 2019 recorded a stunning $82 million.
The website also reports that the net worth of Montana is estimated at $245 million. He has earned a great deal from his acting career.
Career Line of Manny Montana
- Montana continued his acting career after graduating from high school. He first appeared in the television series episode, ER playing as a football club in 2008.
- Montana began to impress many directors and producers with his acting ability and had a chance to play in various episodes of TV series and films.
- In the 2009 TV series Raising the Bar, he played the guest role of Romeo Vasquez.
- In 2010, Montana was shown in the New 12 as Paco in a short role in Film 30.
- He also appeared in the 2011 film The Ghost of Crenshaw as Terence Simmons.
- Montana was the main cast of Jonny Turturro’s television series Graceland. The series was a huge hit that grew and gained fame in the performing industry worldwide.
- He appeared for more than two years in every role of the series between 2013 and 2015.
- In many TV series as well as films, Manny Montana continued to play mainly guest roles. In 2015, he appeared in a TV episode, The Next Playing as Luis Serra.
- Today, he is the main cast for the TV series Conviction, which started in 2016, as Franklin’s Frankie ‘Cruz. In 2017, Montana appeared in I Hate the Man in My Basement, the thriller drama film.
- He appeared in The Mule, Alison Eastwood, and Dianne Wiest in 2018.