Facts of Marcus Jordan
|Full Name:||Marcus Jordan|
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
An American former college basketball player Marcus Jordan came to the limelight after playing for the UCF Knights men’s basketball team of the American Athletic Conference. Similarly, he is also popular as the second oldest son of retired Hall of Fame basketball player Michael Jordan.
What is Marcus Jordan’s Net Worth and Salary?
Marcus Jordan has a whopping amount of net worth. It seems that he has earned a handsome sum of money from his successful career. As per some sources, he has an estimated of around $ 1 Million- $5 Million. The main source of his income is his professional career as a basketball player. Throughout his career, he has also gained a lot of name and fame. It seems that Marcus is living a luxurious and joyful life from the income that he has gained from his career.
Similarly, his father Michael Jordan has also earned a hefty sum of money from his career. He has an estimated net worth of $2.2 Billion. From his career in NBA, his salary is around $93.7 million. As an athlete, he has earned over $30 million per year. Michael has also signed a one-year $30 million deal. Similarly, he also signed a one-year $33.14 million deal.
Are any of Michael Jordan’s sons in the NBA?
Yes, Michael Jordan’s son Jeffrey Jordan and Marcus Jordan are in the NBA. They both played basketball since their childhood. During high school, Marcus Jordan and Jeffrey Jordan played basketball at Loyola Academy in Wilmette, Illinois. They both have played for the UCF basketball team.
Professional Career of Jeffrey Jordan
- Jeffrey Jordan has started his career in the sports field at his early age.
- During his high school, he was chosen for the 2007 Jordan Brand Classic.
- Jeffrey has also received scholarship offers from Valparaiso and Loyola University Chicago.
- In addition, he was actively recruited as a preferred walk-on by Davidson, Northwestern, Penn State, and the University of Illinois.
- Jeffery also plans to play at the University of Illinois as a preferred walk-on.
- Furthermore, he was enrolled at the university as a psychology major with an academic scholarship in the year 2007.
- Later on, Jeffery decided to leave the University of Illinois’ basketball team to focus on school and his “life after basketball”.
- However, he has returned to his career as a basketball player and entered the team.
- He also received a release to transfer to the University of Central Florida along with his brother, Marcus.
- Jeffery again left the UCF team for “personal reasons” in January 2012.
Quick Facts of Jeffrey Jordan
- On November 18, 1988, Jeffrey Jordan was born in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
- As of now, he is 32 years old.
- He was born under the zodiac sign of Scorpio.
- He is the son of the father of Michael Jordan and the mother Juanita Vanoy.
- Jeffrey is blessed with a brother named Marcus Jordan.
- By nationality, He holds an American and holds an African-American ethnic
- Talking about his educational qualification, he attended Loyolo Academy.
- Later, he joined the University of Illinois and the University of Central Florida.
- Jeffrey has got a good and attractive good with a good and well-mannered personality.
- He blessed with a good height of around 6 feet 1 inch or 1.68 meters tall.
- Likewise, he has a total body weight of 79 kg or 216 lbs.
- He also has a pair of brown color eyes with black color hair.