Facts of Marcus Spears
|Full Name:||Marcus Spears|
|Birthday:||March 8, 1983|
|Net Worth:||ten million dollars|
a past American master football player
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches tall|
|Father & Mother:||Unknown|
Marcus Spears is a past American master football player. Further, he was a watched end in the National Football League for nine seasons. He is adequately drawn in with various charitable tasks. Other than in 2008, he offered $6,500 to an optional school understudy Willie Forbes.
Marcus Spears’s Education
He attended Southern University Laboratory School in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the United States. He attended Louisiana State University after graduating from high school in the United States.
Marcus Spears’s Personal Life
Aiysha Spears is Marcus’s wife. Aiysha is a former WNBA player who played for the Washington Mystics. Macaria Reagan and Miko Reign Spears, Marcus and Aiysha’s daughters, are the couple’s only children. Marcus Raishon Spears, Jr. is their other son.
The birth of Marcus Spears Marcus Raishon Spears was born on March 8, 1983, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in the United States. Ebray Spears is his father’s name, and Irma Spears is his mother’s. Deidre Spears is his sibling’s name.
What is Marcus Spears Net Worth?
His total net worth is ten million dollars in the United States. He earns between $900,000 and $1.3 million USD as a professional football player.
What is the Height of Marcus Spears?
He has brown eyes and a clean shaved head. He stands at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 143 kilograms.
Career Line of Marcus Spears
- He attended Louisiana State University in Louisiana, USA, from 2001 to 2004, where he started playing football as a freshman. His performance earned him numerous accolades, including All-Southeastern Conference (SEC) recognition.
- He had a career year in 2004, earning multiple honors during his senior year.
- After earning high school All-American honors, he was ranked as the No. 1 tight end prospect in his class.
- Following his senior year, he was named first-team Class 1A all-state on both offensive and defensive ends, making him the first player in Louisiana since 1991 to receive both honors.
- Marcus was also a top basketball prospect in the country. He took part in the first-ever US Army All-American Bowl on December 30, 2000.
- He began hosting DFW Outdoorsman, a television show, in 2015. He’s also on the Paul Finebaum Show. He’s known as “The Big Swagu” among his friends.
- He began hosting SEC Nation as a co-host in 2014. In 2017, he began hosting the SEC Network’s Thinking Out Loud show.
- He is heavily involved in a number of charitable organizations. He co-chaired the second annual Taste of the NFL: The Ultimate Dallas Cowboys Tailgate Party at Abacus restaurant, which benefited The North Texas Food Bank, along with teammate DeMarcus Ware. They were able to raise enough funds to provide 330,000 meals to needy North Texans.
- Marcus Spears gave $6,500 to Willie Forbes, a high school student, who was going on a 21-day trip to Europe with People to People Student Ambassadors in 2008.