Margo Harshman is a California-born actress. Margo Harshman is best known for her role as ‘Tawny Dean’ on Disney’s ‘Even Stevens.’ She also appeared in ‘The Big Bang Theory’ and ‘NCIS.’ In 1997, she made her big-screen debut in the film ‘The Elf Who Didn’t Believe.’
How old is Margo Harshman?
Margo Cathleen Harshman was born on March 4, 1986, in San Diego, California, and she will be 34 years old in 2020. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She is of American nationality. When it comes to her family, she was born to David and Janelle Harshman. She has three older siblings and one younger brother.
Harshman moved to Orange, California, after spending her early years in San Diego. She attended Hewes Middle School and then enrolled at Foothill High School. She used to play softball but quit after a while to focus on acting.
How much is Margo Harshman’s Net Worth?
Margo, who is both beautiful and talented, has made a good living through her profession. She is living a lavish lifestyle thanks to her lucrative source of income. Her estimated net worth is $6 million, which is a good amount.
Is Margo Harshman married?
Margo is currently single. She married Austen Hooks in 2017. However, after an eight-week separation, they both decided to divorce. There is no information available regarding the couple’s separation. Margo is also currently focused on her career.
She previously dated actor Josh Keaton. They both divorced, leaving no trace of their split. Similarly, from 2003 to 2005, she dated actor Chris Marquette. Their relationship also didn’t last long. Margo is currently living happily as a single woman in Los Angeles, California.
Furthermore, there is a rumor that she had an affair with former professional pitcher Jack Harshman. She is also said to be dating former University of Washington basketball coach Marv Harshman. However, no new rumors have recently been confirmed.
How tall is Margo Harshman?
Margo Harshman is an elegant beauty with a pleasant personality. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 54 kilograms. She also has a vital stat of 35-25-35 inches. Margo Harshman, on the other hand, has stunning blue eyes and dark brown hair.
Career line of Margo Harshman
- Margo Harshman began her career at a young age. Her age entered her in a marvel event when she was only two years old, and after a year, she began to pick up moving and tumbling. Similarly, she enrolled in acting classes and began learning the piano as a child.
- Harshman appeared in a few films before entering her twenties, but it took her a few more years to land a proper role. Her first notable role was as ‘Brownish Dean’ in the parody show ‘Even Stevens’ in 2000. Between 2000 and 2003, the show aired on Disney Channel, and Harshman appeared in 47 scenes.
- She was also nominated for Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries, or Special – Supporting Young Actress at the ‘Young Artist Awards.’ She appeared in the film alongside the original cast and was nominated for another Young Artist Award.
- She portrayed the lead character, ‘Brooke Franklin,’ in the WB sitcom ‘Run of the House,’ sometime between 2003 and 2004. The producers shot 19 scenes, but the show could only air 16 of them before being canceled. Harshman appeared as ‘Alex Jensen’ in the popular parody show ‘The Big Bang Theory’ in 2012. In the show, she played the secretary of Jim Parsons’ character, ‘Sheldon Cooper.’
- The job was brief, and she appeared in only four scenes. Harshman appeared as ‘Delilah Fielding’ in the American activity police procedural TV arrangement ‘NCIS’ between 2013 and 2019. She portrayed the character of an obstructed knowledge investigator who is the spouse of Sean Murray’s character ‘Timothy McGee.’