Facts of María Gabriela de Faria
|Full Name:||María Gabriela de Faria|
|Birthdate:||11 Sep 1992|
Mara Gabriela de Fara is a Venezuelan actress, singer, model, and dancer. Mara Gabriela de Fara is well-known throughout Latin America for her television series. She has a God-given loving voice and has been featured in several songs.
Early Life of María Gabriela de Faria
The current age of Mara Gabriela de Fara is 28 years old as of 2019. She was born on September 11, 1992, in Caracas, Venezuela. She has spent her entire life in Caracas, Venezuela. There is no information available about her parents or siblings. She has kept her personal life private. Her astrological sign is Virgo.
Similarly, she is of Venezuelan descent, but her ethnicity is unknown. Furthermore, her educational background has not yet been disclosed.
Who is María Gabriela de Faria Married to?
Mara Gabriela recently married her long-term boyfriend Christian McGaffney in January 2020. She had been in a romantic relationship with her for many years. Her boyfriend is also an actor. They are very happy with each other.
There is no information about her previous relationship. There is a rumor that her father is Venezuela’s president. However, there are no other rumors or scandals surrounding her personal and professional life because she avoids such things.
Body Measurements of María Gabriela de Faria
Mara Gabriela de Fara has a lovely personality and a stunning body. She is both beautiful and pretty. Her height is 5 feet 4 inches and her weight is unknown. Similarly, she has green eyes and black hair.
Awards and Nominations
Mara Gabriela de Fara has received numerous awards and has been nominated for numerous others as a result of her hard work and dedication. Similarly, she was named Favorite Villain in the 2013 and 2012 “Kid’s Choice Awards” (Mexico and Brazil) and Mia “Grachi” WINNER in 2013. Similarly, the 2010 “Kid’s Choice Awards” (Mexico) as Favorite Female Character – “Isa TK+” WINNER.
María Gabriela de Faria’s Career Line
- Mara Gabriela de Fara began her acting career at the age of four with the Venezuelan telenovela Ser Bonita no Basta, the teen drama Tkiti, crec de una, and the soap opera Toda una dama.
- Similarly, in 2007, she co-hosted the RCTV children’s program La Merienda.
- Similarly, her first leading role, El Paseo 2 with John Leguizamo, was released in December 2012. Crossing Point was her second film, whereas it was her first in English.
- In 2012, she appeared on P9’s album, which was recorded in the United States. In 2013, she starred in La Virgen de la Calle as Juana Pérez, alongside Juan Pablo Llano as Mauricio Vega.
- She has also appeared as Isabela “Isa” Pasquali in Nickelodeon’s Isa TKM, Mia Novoa in Nickelodeon’s Grachi, and Franky Andrade in Nickelodeon’s Yo soy Franky.
- In 2018, she played Fernanda in the film Plan V.
- She has appeared in other television shows such as Vikki RPM as a recurring role of Francesca Ortz (2017) and The Moodys as Cora (2019). Similarly, she played Maria Salazar in Deadly Class.