Facts of Maria LaRosa
|Full Name:||Maria LaRosa|
|Age:||45 years old|
|Birthday:||November 7, 1976|
|Birthplace:||New York, USA|
Maria LaRosa is a meteorologist from Atlanta, Georgia who worked for The Weather Channel. She is now employed by NBC News. From 2014 to 2015, she co-hosted America’s Morning Headquarters with Sam Champion and Mike Bettes. Until September 23, 2018, she hosted Weekend Recharge with Paul Goodloe.
Who is Maria LaRosa?
Maria LaRosa was born in New York, USA, on November 7, 1976. She was born under the sign of Scorpio and is of American nationality. LaRosa was raised in Ramsey, New Jersey, with two other siblings by her parents.
In terms of education, LaRosa attended the prestigious Penn State University. In 1988, she received her Bachelor of Science in Meteorology. Maria began working as a teaching assistant for the University’s introductory meteorology course after graduating from the institution.
Who is Maria LaRosa Dating?
LaRosa is a married woman when it comes to her love life. She is married to her long-term boyfriend Mariusz Kolakowski, who graduated from Penn State University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
This lovely couple has three sons, Michael, Justin, and Tyler, and the family lives happily in Metro Atlanta. In addition, the family has a dog named Kona.
Maria is a book nerd, according to her interests. She spends the majority of her free time reading. LaRosa enjoys listening to music and is a fan of The Beatles. She even sings and plays the piano at times.
What is Maria LaRosa Net Worth?
Maria is without a doubt one of the most knowledgeable meteorologists in the United States. She has been through a lot and has achieved well-deserved success for all of her hard work.
LaRose also earns a good salary from her work. She has a net worth of $800,000 as of 2019, and this figure is expected to rise in the coming years. She even has her own shopping website, “matchesfashion.com,” which is a good source of income for her.
What is Maria LaRosa Height?
Do you know how tall and how much Maria weighs? If not, continue reading; Maria stands at 6ft 2ins, or 1.88m, and weighs only 125lb. or 57kgs. Maria’s measurements are 36-26-36 inches, and she has brown hair and hazel eyes.
Maria LaRosa’s Career Line
- Maria began working as a meteorologist after spending some time at her alma mater.
- However, before graduating, she was already working in this field.
- She was a meteorologist and reporter for the ABC station in Columbus, Georgia. Maria got a job as a reporter at WXIX-TV in 2000 and worked there for four years.
- Her well-known role at The Weather Channel debuted around 2010. She co-hosted the weather shows Weekend Now and PM Edition. She was also a co-host on Your Weather Today and First Outlook.
- Maria is also well-known for hosting Morning Rush and Wake Up with Al.
- As of today, the well-known weather reporter is co-hosting Weekend Recharge with Paul Goodloe.