Facts of Marija Žeželj
|Full Name:||Marija Žeželj|
|Net Worth:||$48,000 dollars|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Singer, Writer, Model, Social Media Personality|
|Sibling:||One (brother Milan)|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
Marija eelj is a multi-talented young Serbian. Marija eelj is a Youtuber, singer, model, and writer. Aside from YouTube, she is also well-known on other platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
How old is Marija Žeželj?
Marija eelj was born on November 20, 1999, and she is now 21 years old. She is a Serbian national and a native of Novi Sad, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Marija has a younger brother named Milan. Milan made an appearance in one of her YouTube videos titled “Brother Tag” in July of 2015. Marija has not revealed much about her parents or other family members aside from this.
She has also yet to share details about her educational journey and the institutions she has attended thus far. However, given her age, we can assume that Marija is a university student, unless something prevents her from studying at such a young age.
Marija aspired to be a volleyball player as a child. She even began volleyball training as a child. The training lasted seven years, but she eventually focused on singing and modeling.
How much is Marija Žeželj’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Marija Žeželj has a net worth estimation of approximately $48,000 dollars as of November 2020.
Is Marija Žeželj single?
Marija could be single or in a romantic relationship. However, it is not confirmed because she has not shared much about this issue. She has also maintained a clean public profile, free of scandals, controversies, and rumors.
How tall is Marija Žeželj?
Marija eelj is approximately 1.78 meters (5 feet 8 inches) tall. Similarly, her weight is around 57 kgs. Other than this, there is no information regarding her other body measurements like her chest-waist-hip measures, dress size, shoe size, etc. Likewise, Marija has dark brown hair and beautiful hazel blue eyes.
Career line of Marija Žeželj
- Marija eelj is a young social media personality. She is best known as a YouTuber who specializes in beauty, fashion, lifestyle, and DIY. Her self-titled channel has over 412,000 subscribers. She launched her YouTube channel in December of 2014.
- Marija also found an audience on Instagram with over 650,000 followers in addition to her YouTube fame. Similarly, Marija entered a giveaway hosted by Bethany Mota. She did so by retweeting a Mota post and using the hashtag #BethanyMotaGiveaway.
- Bethany Mota is a YouTube sensation known for providing beauty advice to young people. Bethany’s channel has over 9 million subscribers. Then, in 2014, Bethany became the first YouTuber to be cast on Dancing with the Stars.
- The same year, she received a Teen Choice Award for “Most Popular Female Web Star” as well as a Streamy Award for “Best Fashion Show.”
- Bethany also started her own clothing line at Aeropostale. In January 2015, she and fellow YouTubers GloZell Green and Hank Green had the opportunity to interview US President Barack Obama.
- Marija was in elementary school when she began watching YouTube lifestyle and fashion channels. Her favorite YouTubers include Zoella and Bethany Mota from the United Kingdom.
- Inspired by them, the young YouTuber began her career as a YouTuber in December 2014, when she created her personal channel and posted her first video.
- This YouTube channel features vlogs about lifestyle, fashion, and music. Marija’s father has also worked in audio-video editing and the recording industry for many years.
- As a result, Marija’s father taught her the fundamentals of vlogging. Marija won “The Look of the Year” in 2016. It was entered in a competition in Catania, Italy.
- She was there to represent her modeling agency, Model Scouting Office. This win opened many doors for her in the modeling industry.
- She made her debut as a singer the same year. Similarly, Marija appeared on the cover of the Serbian edition of Cosmopolitan in one of its July 2017 issues.
- Marija published her first book, My Sweet Life, at the end of 2016. Through its central character, the book communicated adolescent issues. This book was published by one of Serbia’s most prestigious publishing houses. Dereta is the property of Volcano Publishing.
- Marija then attended the International Book Fair in Belgrade the following year. She signed copies of her book there. Furthermore, in February 2016, she and one of her friends recorded a cover version of Justin Bieber’s song Love Yourself. She then shared the video on her YouTube channel, which has millions of views.
- This success piqued the interest of Universal Music representatives. They then invited Marija to their Vienna office and offered her the chance to work with popular Austrian songwriter and producer duo Andreas Grass and Nikola Paryla, also known as ‘Popmaché.’
- In April 2017, she announced that she had signed a contract with Universal Music Serbia. It is a subsidiary of the Universal Music Group. In addition, she became the record label’s youngest Serbian solo artist to sign an exclusive contract.
- She also stated that her first single would be released on her YouTube channel soon. Later, they released a contemporary pop song called Dance Like Nobody’s Watching. Marija’s debut single was this song.
- The title of the song was inspired by a quote by author William W Purkey. The video has now been viewed over 18 million times.
- Similarly, Marija released an acoustic version of her debut single three weeks after the original release. The song debuted on June 23, 2017. She later released a remixed version of the song.
- Marija’s sophomore single, Louder Than A Drum, was released a few weeks later. She also collaborated with the songwriter duo Popmaché on this.
- Marija also received an Amadeus Austrian Music Award for the same song. On December 15, 2017, she gave her first live performance at the opening ceremony of the ‘Future Park’ festival in Belgrade.
- Marija has also visited the Coca-Cola WOAH Summer House in Crete, Greece’s largest island. Together with famous Swedish singer Roomie and Polish YouTuber duo Abstrachuje TV, the singer performed an exclusive new version of Coke’s Taste the Feeling anthem.