Marisa Gannon is a slime artist from the United States. Marisa Gannon sells her work on YouTube and Etsy. She began her YouTube career with a video titled “Parakeet Slime’s Q&A.” Similarly, her videos are one-of-a-kind and mind-blowing, making them ideal for anyone interested in learning how to make slime.
How old is Marisa Gannon?
Marisa Gannon was born on August 28, 2003, in Schenectady, New York, USA. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, and she is 17 years old. She is an American nationality. Marisa, too, is of Italian descent.
Marisa’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. Similarly, no information about any of her other family members, such as siblings, is available. It appears that she prefers to keep her family and personal life private and wants to give her family privacy.
Regarding her educational background and qualifications, the names of the educational institutions she is currently attending or has previously attended are not available. Marisa, given her age, must be in high school right now. She also enjoys basketball and volleyball. She is also a gymnast and an equestrian rider.
How much is Marisa Gannon’s net worth?
In terms of earnings and income, she has a net worth of $14K. Her main source of income is YouTube. She has also published 152 videos, totaling more than 31.8 million views. She also sells slime and has her own slime shop.
Is Marisa Gannon single?
Marisa is possibly single at the moment. She appears to be more concerned with her career, studies, and Youtube than with being in a romantic relationship. Maybe she wants to keep her personal and romantic life private. Even when it comes to her previous relationships, the name of her ex-lover and any information on the subject is unavailable. It’s possible she’s never been in a romantic relationship or has done an excellent job of keeping it a secret.
How tall is Marisa Gannon?
Marisa’s body measurements, including height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, and any other sizes, are not available. All of these measurements of him are still being reviewed. She also has dark blonde hair and dark green eyes. Likewise, she is a stunningly beautiful and appealing young lady.
Career line of Marisa Gannon
- Marisa Gannon started her YouTube channel, “Parakeet Slimes.” She launched her channel on March 7, 2011, and has received 34,150,939 views to date. She didn’t start posting videos until late 2016. Her first video is titled Parakeet Slime’s Q&A. In this video, she addresses questions and concerns about slime.
- Similarly, this video was followed by another titled Slime Collection | Parakeet Slimes, in which she showed her slime collection to her audience.
- Marisa then posted more slime videos on her YouTube channel. She eventually began sharing vlogs, which, like her slime videos, were well received by her followers.
- Similarly, the journey of publishing slime videos and vlogs continued, and she amassed a reasonable number of subscribers in the years that followed.
- HOW TO MAKE CLOUD SLIME??!! is the most popular video on her YouTube channel. SECRET RECIPE EXPOSED!! This video was published on September 4, 2017, and has received 2.1 million views to date.
- Similarly, some of the other popular videos on her YouTube channel include PARAKEETSLIMES MOST SATISFYING VIDEOS!! SATISFYING SLIME COMPILATION!!, LARGEST SLIME RESTOCK YET!! – PARAKEETSLIMES JULY 22ND RESTOCK VIDEO!!, Making VIRTUAL SLIME?? On my iPhone? WTF, and HUGE 100 percent HONEST FAMOUS AND UNDERRATED SLIME SHOP REVIEWS!! All of these videos have received over a million views to date.
- In terms of her popularity on other social media platforms, she debuted her first slime design on Instagram in September 2016 with a post.
- She is well-liked on this platform as well. Marisa has two Instagram accounts. One account is called “parakeetslimes.” On this Instagram account, she posts slime-related content. Similarly, she has shared 1,988 posts on this page so far.
- Her Instagram handle is “rissa.gannon.” This is her primary Instagram account, where she posts personal photos and videos. She has shared 80 posts on this Instagram account so far. She is also active on TikTok, where she posts a variety of entertaining and informative videos.
- Furthermore, Marisa and fellow YouTuber Alyssa Jagan are both well-known for creating and selling homemade slimes.