|Facts of Mark Zinni|
|Birth Date:||October 29, 1975|
|Birth Name:||Mark Zinni|
|Birth Place:||Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.|
|College:||St. Bonaventure University|
|High School:||Notre Dame-Cathedral High School|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million-$5 Million (Approx.)|
|Profession||Journalist, News Anchor|
|Residence:||Old Saybrook, Connecticut, U.S.|
|Salary:||Around $80,000 Per Annum|
Mark Zinni is a well-known WFSB cum reporter and Fox 8 News in the past. The charismatic journalist has a summary of some prestigious work in the field of American journalism on Channel 3 and Fox.
Zinni completes his 19th year in the TV industry in 2019. Some of his reports followed massively were the disgraceful terrorist attacks on 9/11 and the West Warwick Station Nightclub fire.
When was Mark Zinni Birthed?
Mark was born on the east side of Cleveland on October 29, 1975. He’s 45. He’s 45. Mark graduated from the Latin High School of Notre Dame-Cathedral in 1994. He was a graduate of the St. Bonaventure University School of Journalism and Mass Communication in 1998, near Buffalo, New York.
In September 2009, he came back home in Northeast Ohio and joined the FOX 8 News team. He moved from Salt Lake City to Cleveland, where he worked in KTVX before. There is currently no more information about his family. We will however update it as quickly as possible.
Who is Mark Zinni Married to? Who is Mark Zinni Wife?
Yes, Mark Zinni, a highly experienced TV journalist, is a married man. He walked down the aisle with his husband Garith Fulham on 23 October 2004. The pair now lives in Hartford, Connecticut. In 2014, they moved to their new home in North-East Ohio.
The happy couple has been happily married for about five years but still, has children. But the duo shares a beautiful pet dog called Ellie.
Mark Zinni Estimates $1 Million Net Worth
Mark Zinni has been working as a television reporter for over two decades and has an amazing net worth of $1 million since 2019. The massive millionaire status necessarily came to a price as Zinni burnt Midnight oil and, because of his profession, went to numerous networks. The reporter worked for his goals on numerous networks such as WPRI, KTVX, Fox 8, WKYC, WICU. In addition, he reported for NBC and CBS as well.
Mark Zinni’s Career Line
- Mark Zinni, the former Fox reporter, joined the WFSB Channel 3 team in 2014. Specifically, he is regular at the Eyewitness News on weekends at 5:30 pm. In addition, it also hosts the Eyewitness News at 11 pm.
- The TV anchor shares Channel 3 sets with his late Denise D’Ascenzo and Eric Connolly team.
- Surprisingly, it was a pleasant meeting for Denise and Mark, the duo who worked in the Cleveland news for decades. The fortune did not stick much, however, as Denise died suddenly in her home in Connecticut.
- In 1995 the experienced journalist began his television career as an intern on the Cleveland WKYC network. He also did his internship at the New York City NBC‘s Today Show.
- In September 2009 the charismatic journalist Zinni joined Fox 8 News and spent five years in the renowned network. After six years at WPRI in Providence, Rhode Island, he switched to the news show in Cleveland.
- That was not, however, the first appearance of Zinni on the Fox network.
- Surprisingly, in 2000 he was a Fox 8 newswriter and producer.