Marla Catherine Henry is a YouTube content creator and Instagram celebrity from the United States. Marla Catherine Henry has amassed a sizable fan base thanks to the entertaining content she creates for her YouTube channel. Furthermore, her family runs the YouTube channel ‘The 7 Henry’s’ collaboratively.
How old is Marla Catherine Henry?
Marla Catherine Henry was born on May 11, 2003, in Utah, USA. She is 17 years old and was born under the sign of Taurus. Her mother’s name is Ronda, and her father’s name is Oliver. She is the fourth of five children in her family. Evelyn and Amanda Claire (sisters), as well as Nathan and Samuel Henry, are her older siblings (brothers).
Furthermore, Marla is a member of the ‘Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints,’ as stated on her ‘YouTube’ channel. She has learned to play the violin and the piano. Marla enjoys watching old ‘Disney’ movies.
How much is Marla Catherine Henry’s Net Worth?
When it comes to her earnings and net worth, she could make a lot of money from her job. Her social media activities would earn her a good living. She does, however, have an estimated net worth of around $238K.
Is Marla Catherine Henry single?
Marla is possibly single at the moment. She hasn’t revealed anything about her dating life until now. She may have dated someone but has never mentioned it. However, for the time being, she is content with her single life.
She is free of any rumors or controversies. Marla has never been involved in any kind of scandal. She has kept a safe distance from rumors that would jeopardize her personal or professional life.
How tall is Marla Catherine Henry?
Marla is a lovely young lady with a wonderful and appealing personality. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 55 kilograms. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 30-23-32 inches. Furthermore, she has a shoe size of 6.5. (UK). She has blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Marla Catherine Henry
- Marla began her social media career on Instagram. She, on the other hand, did not have to work hard to gain attention because she was already a part of her family’s YouTube channel, ‘The 7 Henry’s.’ Marla has appeared in several videos on the channel.
- This exposed her to the world of vlogging at a young age. Her mother then persuaded her to start her channel in order to gain her own social media fan base. Marla launched her YouTube channel on July 16, 2015.
- Nonetheless, she continued to appear on her family channel. Her channel primarily features DIY projects, room decor, hauls, makeup and hair tutorials, Q&As, storytimes, and other entertaining content. Surprisingly, Marla discussed babysitting in her second video.
- When the video was released, she was in her early adolescence. The majority of her subsequent videos were about her school days. Marla created a DIY video to decorate a school locker, which is one of her favorite videos on the channel.
- As she grew older, so did the channel’s content. Marla was gradually shifting her focus to fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. Marla’s hairstyle videos are very popular with her fans because she has beautiful tresses. ‘REDECORATING MY ROOM 2017′ was the first video on her channel to reach a million views.
- Some of the more popular videos include ‘HOW I MAKE MONEY AS A 13 YEAR OLD! | Marla Catherine,’ ‘How To Thrift Like a Pro,’ ‘EASY + CUTE HAIRSTYLES FOR SHORT HAIR,’ ‘How To Look Like An Instagram Model | Marla Catherine,’ ‘clean + decorate my room with me!,’ ‘trying to glow up in 48 hrs!!,’ ‘my after school night routine!,’ ‘how to make your basic
- Furthermore, on September 3, 2016, Marla launched her second YouTube channel, which is primarily a vlog space. She makes travel diaries and other random vlogs for the channel. The majority of her in-depth Q&As can be found on her second channel. Her fan base on the second channel, however, is significantly smaller than that on the first.
- ‘STRANGER THINGS SEASON 3 AUDITION’, ‘I LEGIT CUT MY OWN HAIR’, ‘HANG OUT WITH EMMA CHAMBERLAIN & SUMMER’, ‘highschool boys suck’, ‘DRESS SHOPPING FOR HOMECOMING 2019′, ‘an awkward school vlog!’, ‘shopping for school clothes!’, ‘my tragic accident’, ‘SHOPPING VLOG + CLOTHING