Facts of Marla Tellez
|Full Name:||Marla Tellez|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
Marla Tellez, the double Emmy Award winner, is known for her role in AMC’s hit TV show ‘Breaking Awful.’ She is an anchor for Fox 11 LA’s ‘Great Day,’ as well as Fox 11 News in the early afternoon. The rich and beautiful journalist made a name for herself through her ability to deliver news to large crowds.
Parents of Marla Tellez
Marla entered the world on April 16, 1976, in San Francisco, California. She is of American ethnicity. She is an Aries, as indicated by her introduction to the zodiac. Her nationality is Caucasian, and she has Latino ancestors. In terms of education, she attended Sonoma State College and earned a bachelor’s degree in Expressions and Political Theory.
Marla’s family foundation has remained calm despite the fact that she is on camera almost all of the time. Her father and mother’s names are unknown. Furthermore, the nuances on her kin are unknown, which points to Marla being raised as a solitary child.
Net Worth of Marla Tellez
Marla’s total assets are estimated to be around $2 million.
Who is Marla Tellez Husband?
Marla met her future spouse, Jon Colletti, on social media. After putting in some effort, the couple announced their marriage. The couple married on September 9, 2017. The service was held at San Francisco’s opulent Castle Lodging. Her significant other works as an account representative at Blackstone Counseling, Inc. It’s been about two years, and the couple is happily pursuing their own lives, free of debates and gossipy tidbits.
How tall is Marla Tellez?
Marla Tellez has kept up her physical appearance admirably. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and has an ideal stature. Marla’s body weight is 62 kg. She has a slim body appearance and is blessed with a thin body figure. Marla’s hair is dark, and her eyes are earthy in color.
Marla Tellez’s Career Line
- Marla worked as a partner maker for CBS 5 KPIX after finishing her education.
- She joined the company in April 2000 and worked there for a long time before moving to Kion television.
- She toiled for a long time before returning to her previous Channel work. For a long time, Marla worked as a maker, columnist, and reporter.
- She worked as an anchor for KOB-TV for a very long time. Marla worked for NBC Straight Region before landing her current position as an anchor.
- She works as a morning and evening reporter for Fox 11 in Los Angeles.
- Her outstanding work has aided her in achieving an exquisite way of life.