In the United States, Marlene Kay Blau is a well-known celebrity ex-wife. Because she was the first wife of American actor Frank Bank, Marlene Kay Blau gained notoriety.
Facts of Marlene Blau
|Full Name:||Marlene Blau|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Husband:||Craig E. Littleford|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Profession:||Celebrity ex-wife, 1st wife of Frank Bank|
What is Marlene Blau Net Worth?
Moving forward, more research is being done into the ex-wife of a famous person’s earnings and net worth. On the other hand, her late ex-husband had a net worth of $3 million US at the time of his passing.
What is Marlene Blau Age?
Marlene Kay Blau’s actual age and date of birth are unknown. Additionally, there is no confirmed information regarding this person’s parents, siblings, academic history, or other private information.
According to the information that is known, her mother’s last name is Siegel. Since her age is unknown, neither is her zodiac sign. Additionally, her birthplace is unknown, despite the fact that she is an American citizen.
What is Marlene Blau Height?
The evaluation of Marlene Kay Blau’s physical characteristics is ongoing. This famous wife’s height, weight, chest, waist, and hip measurements, as well as her dress size and other details, are therefore unknown. Her eye and hair colors, however, are currently unknown because to the exceptional rarity of these celebrity ex-photo wives.
Who is Marlene Blau Husband?
Current husband of Marlene Kay Blau is Craig E. Littleford. No information is available on the couple’s wedding date, though. The couple’s two children are Jeffrey J. Littleford and Darrin A. Littleford.
Her son Jeffrey‘s wife is Lori Ann Jones. Contrarily, Darrin is wed to Kathy Yvonne Tawes, a child of Carol Cecelia Zudick and George Montford Tawes. Devin Allan Littleford is a grandson she shares with her son Darrin and daughter-in-law Kathy.
She was previously married to American actor Frank Bank. From December 29, 1963, until December 31, 1965, they were wed; they later divorced. Her ex-husband passed away in 2013, and his four kids, five grandchildren, and his third wife, Rebecca, all survived him.
Marlene Blau’s Career Line
- As the famous ex-wife of Frank Bank, Marlene Kay Blau is well-known. A well-known actor, her ex-husband was deceased.
- On April 13, 2013, her famous husband passed away from cancer.
- Clarence “Lumpy” Rutherford, Marlene’s ex-husband, is well recognized for this character.
- From 1957 until 1963, her ex-husband portrayed this role in the situation comedy TV series Leave It to Beaver.
- Between January 24, 1958, and the show’s end on May 30, 1963, Marlene’s late ex-husband made another 50 appearances on Leave It to Beaver.
- After that, her late ex-husband made an appearance as Clarence Rutherford in The New Leave It to Beaver.
- This series’ follow-up, which ran on cable television from 1985 through 1989, featured her ex-husband in 101 of its episodes.
- Then, starting in 1973, the late ex-husband of this personality worked as a bond broker in his native Los Angeles.
- Her ex-husband published Call Me Lumpy: My Leave It To Beaver Days and Other Wild Hollywood Life, his memoirs, in 1997.
- Unfortunately, on April 13, 2013, her ex-husband passed away from cancer.
- At the time of his passing, her ex-husband resided in Rancho Mirage, California.
- In addition, her ex-husband passed away one day after celebrating his 71st birthday.