Facts of Martha Maccallum
|Full Name:||Martha Maccallum|
|Husband:||Daniel John Gregory|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Kids:||Three(Elizabeth, Reed, and Harry)|
Martha Maccallum is a well-known Fox News anchor. Martha Maccallum is a writer and producer, best known for The Story with Martha Maccallum (2017), The First 100 Days (2017), and The Live Desk (2017). (2006). When it comes to her personality, she is a very charming lady who is a great example of ‘Beauty with a Brain.’
How old is Martha Maccallum?
Martha was born on January 31, 1964, in Wyckoff, New Jersey, USA. Her horoscope sign is Aquarius. She is now 57 years old and of American nationality. Likewise, her given name is Martha Bowes Maccallum. Doug Maccallum is her father’s name, and Elizabeth Maccallum is her mother’s. She is of White ethnicity and adheres to the Catholic Christianity religion.
Martha Maccallum attended Ramapo High School in New Jersey before graduating from St. Lawrence University in 1986 with a bachelor’s degree in government. She obtained a bachelor’s degree in political science. MacCallum also attended Circle in the Square Theatre School and founded her Miranda Theater Company.
How much does Martha Maccallum earn?
Martha has a $8 million net worth and a salary of $700,000 per year. Her net worth is generated as a news anchor for Fox News’ America’s Newsroom. Martha has also gained notoriety and respect from wealthy people. She is also Fox News’ richest journalist.
Her assets are the house she lives in, which is valued at approximately $3.2 million. She spends millions of dollars on high-end designer labels. Aside from reporting, she is also an excellent interior designer.
Who is Martha Maccallum’s Husband?
Martha Maccallum’s husband’s name is Daniel John Gregory, and he is a successful businessman and the current Vice President of Gregory Packaging Incorporation. Similarly, they married on August 23, 1992, in a private ceremony at St. Elizabeth Church.
In addition, the married couple had three children: two sons, Harry MacCallum Gregory and Edward Reed Gregory, and a daughter, Elizabeth Bowes Gregory. She currently resides in Ridgewood, New Jersey, with her family.
How tall is Martha Maccallum?
Martha is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 64kg. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. Her body measurement is 36-24-36 inches. As a result, she is a stunning and talented lady. She appears to be in good health and to have a beautiful body.
Awards and Nominations of Martha Maccallum
In terms of accomplishments, she has received the Gracie Award for Women in Journalism twice. She also received the ‘Soldiersocks Commitment To Serve Award.’ Martha has become a successful person who inspires thousands of people to work hard in the field of journalism.
Career line of Martha Maccallum
- Her career began in 1991 as a producer at Wall Street Journal Television. She then worked for NBC and CNBC as a reporter for “The News with Brian Williams,” “The Today Show,” and “CNBC World.”
- She co-anchored CNBC’s “Morning Call” with Martha MacCallum and Ted David. After 9/11, MacCallum became the anchor of the primetime show “Checkpoint,” which focused on homeland security.
- Martha has also worked for WBIS-TV, Wall Street Journal TV, and Today. She has hosted shows such as ‘America’s Newsroom’ and ‘The Live Desk with Trace Gallagher.’
- She has previously worked as a fill-in anchor. From 2004 to 2016, the American anchor covered presidential elections for Fox. As a co-anchor, she covered Pope John Paul II’s funeral as well as Pope Francis’ visit to the United States.
- MacCallum has interviewed a career of well-known people, including Barack Obama, Laura Bush, John McCain, General David Petraeus, and Chris Christie, to name a few.
- She joined Fox News in 2004 and has since become one of America’s most recognizable news anchors. She has also covered every major story in the last 20 years, including four Hurricane Katrinas and the Royal Wedding.
- In addition to her successful career at Fox News, she has found time to volunteer for her alma mater. Martha has served on the Laurentians in Residence panel, a 2014 career panel in New York City, as a career advisor, and on the Reunion Development Committee at previous reunions.
- She is on the advisory board of Soldier Strong, the board of trustees of Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child, and a former board member of The Link Community Charter School in Newark, New Jersey.
- She is a woman with a strong personality who always wears a sweet smile on her face. MacCallum, with her personality traits and superb anchoring skills, has today become an inspiration for