Facts of Martin Petrov
|Full Name:||Martin Petrov|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Gamer, Social media personality|
Martin Petrov is a Bulgarian-English social media personality. Martin Petrov is primarily a YouTube gamer known for his “Bodil40” channel and his affiliation with Vision Squad.
How old is Martin Petrov?
Martin Petrov was born on September 14, 1995, and he is now 25 years old. He was born in Vratsa, Bulgaria, but now lives in England. Martin has a sister whose name has not been revealed. Aside from that, no information about his parents or other family members is available.
Martin has also yet to share information about his educational journey. However, given his age, we can assume that Martin is a university student, unless he has decided to take a break or discontinue his studies in order to focus on his professional career.
How much is Martin Petrov’s Net Worth?
Martin has a net worth of approximately $233,000 dollars. He could earn money through his YouTube videos, partnerships, brand endorsements, collaborations, and other income-generating activities.
Is Martin Petrov single?
Martin Petrov’s relationship status is unknown. He could be single or romantically involved with someone. Martin hasn’t revealed anything about his current relationship status on his social media accounts.
If he is single, there is no doubt that Martin will attract many lovers in the near future due to his charm, handsomeness, and talent. Martin has also maintained a clean public profile free of rumors, controversies, and scandals that could jeopardize his professional and personal life.
How tall is Martin Petrov?
There is no information about Martin Petrov’s body measurements, such as his height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Martin, too, has brown eyes and brown hair. He also wears a short beard, which adds to his good looks.
Career line of Martin Petrov
- Martin Petrov works as a social media personality. He is primarily a Bulgarian-English gamer. He is best known for his YouTube channel “Bodil40,” through which he became affiliated with Vision Squad.
- Martin primarily plays Minecraft, but he also enjoys other games such as Call of Duty, Garry’s Mod, Walking Dead, and many others. Similarly, Martin won the first season of the Minecraft game show The Showdown. ZexyZek created this show.
- Martin debuted his popular gaming channel on January 26, 2008. Since then, this channel has received over 556.5 million views and over 2.03 million subscribers.
- Martin is also known for creating impressive parkour maps, which Vision Squad members such as Adam Dahlberg, Ty Ellis, and Jason Probst frequently use.
- The oldest video on this channel was posted on July 1, 2011, and has received over 51k views. This video is called I AM SUX Fanart [Awesome TNT Creeper].
- Similarly, the most-watched video on Martin’s main channel is WORLD RECORD 1,000,000 (MILLION!) MASS TO A SPAWNER CELL IN AGARIO (ADDICTIVE GAME – AGAR.IO #40). He posted this video on July 27, 2015, and it has received over 16.6 million views.
- Similarly, the other popular videos on this channel, each with over 5 million views at the time of writing this biography, are CUSTOM AGARIO! UNLIMITED SPLITTING AND THE BIGGEST SPAWNER CELL (Agar.Io #88),
- HOW TO GET TO THE TOP 10 IN 10 SECONDS! AGARIO AWESOME EDITION (THE MOST ADDICTIVE GAME – AGARIO #11), and AGARIO UNLIMITED SPLITTING, BEING 128 LITTLE PIECES (THE MOST ADDICTIVE GAME EVER – AGAR.IO #13) have received over 9.7 million, 6.9 million, and 6.3 million views, respectively.
- Martin also launched a secondary YouTube channel called “Bodil40 Gaming ;)” on December 6, 2013. At the time of writing, this channel had over 28 million views and 275K subscribers.
- The most recent video on the “Bodil40 Gaming ;)” channel is titled GMOD Deathrun Dust “THE CAR!!!” w/ Yoshi, MLGHWNT, GIzzy.
- Similarly, the most-watched video on this channel is titled Who let the Dolphin out??? – GMOD Funny Moments – Pedobear Escape w/ Mr360Games and friends. Since the 24th of May, 2014, this video has received over 1.5 million views.