Mary Kate Schellhardt is an American actress. Mary Kate Schellhardt’s television career began in 1993, when casting director Gail Levin discovered her and cast her as Ellen Grape in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape. Similarly, she has not been active in a TV career since 2016, and she is set to make a comeback in a pilot episode of Habata.
How old is Mary Kate Schellhardt?
Mary Kate Schellhardt was born on November 1, 1978, in Chicago, Illinois, USA. She is 42 years old and born under the astrological sign of Scorpio. She is of American nationality.
Her parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. She does, however, have two sisters and a brother, one of whom is named Stephen Schellhardt. Stephen is also an actor. Aside from that, little information about her family members and family life is available until now. Similarly, she rarely discusses her family in public. Maybe she wants to keep her personal and family life private and out of the spotlight.
In terms of Mary’s educational background and qualifications, she graduated from New Trier High School in Winnetka, Illinois, in 1997. Similarly, she received a BFA from Carnegie Mellon University’s School of Drama. Mary also studied acting at Carnegie Mellon University. Furthermore, Mary Kate studied at the Piven Theatre Workshop in Chicago, where she developed Viola Spolin techniques in theatre games.
How much is Mary Kate Schellhardt’s Net Worth?
In terms of earnings and income, according to articlebio, Mary has an estimated net worth of $200K and her primary source of income is her acting career.
Is Mary Kate Schellhardt single?
Mary Kate Schellhardt is possibly single at the moment and appears to be more concerned with her career and life than with being in a relationship. Or maybe she wants to keep her personal and romantic life private and away from the public eye. Similarly, she is in her early forties and has kept her relationship status private. And, over the years, no reports on her dating life or boyfriend have surfaced. Mary, on the other hand, is not officially married and has no traces of popular past relationships or an ex-husband.
How tall is Mary Kate Schellhardt?
Mary Kate Schellhardt’s body measurements, such as her height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes, are not currently available. And all of Mary’s unknown body measurements are still being reviewed. Furthermore, she has brown hair and light green eyes.
Career line of Mary Kate Schellhardt
- Mary Kate Schellhardt is a Chicago native who made her film debut at the age of 13 as Ellen Grape in the 1993 drama film “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.” This film also starred Johnny Depp, Juliette Lewis, Mary Steenburgen, and Leonardo DiCaprio. And it was all thanks to Mary’s stage appearances that casting director Gail Levin discovered her and cast her in the role.
- Similarly, after appearing in “The Untouchables,” Mary Schellhardt portrayed Barbara Lovell in the commercially successful 1995 space docudrama film Apollo 13. She also appeared in films alongside Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon, Bill Paxton, and Ed Harris.
- This film, which cost $52 million to produce, grossed $355.2 million at the box office. Then, in 1995, Mary Kate Schellhardt starred as Nadine in the film Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home and as Terry Venessi in “The Great Mom Swap.”
- She then worked on Out of Courage 2: Out for Vengeance and Chicken Soup for the Soul. She also attended Carnegie Mellon University until her graduation in the mid-2000s to hone her screen and stagecraft.
- Following her relocation to Los Angeles, Mary Schellhardt appeared in a few episodes of Scrubs, Windfall, and House.
- Then, in 2007 and 2008, she appeared in the films Mr. Blue Sky and Jack Rio, respectively, while in 2009, she worked in the short-film Not Twilight and the TV series Private Practice. However, by the early 2010s, her on-screen presence had begun to dwindle.
- Mary’s most recent TV appearances were in 2016; New Girl and Saturday Scout Club, after she appeared in Infection: The Invasion Begins and an episode of Ben and Kate. In addition, MarySchellhardt will play Lucinda in a Habata pilot episode.
- However, no further information about her upcoming TV or film projects has been released.