Facts of Mary Nighy
|Age:||36 years old|
|Birth Place:||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Date of Birth:||July 17, 1984|
|Full Name:||Mary Nighy|
|Town/City||London, England, United Kingdom|
Mary Nighy is also known as Mary Bing Quick Nighy is an English filmmaker and actress. Since 1998, Mary started her professional career 1998, she has kept everything regarding her personal life and professional career away from the media.
What Age is Mary Nighy?
The actress, Mary Nighy was born on 17th July 1984 in London, England. Her parents are respectively Bill Nighy and Diana Quick. Nighy is now 35 years old. Mary Nighy’s parents belong to the entertainment industry, are both actors. She holds an English nationality, belongs to a Caucasian ethnical background.
Mary was an active member of the National Youth Theatre. Nighy studied at the City of the London School for Girls and Westminster School. Later on, she got enrolled at the University College London and graduated in 2006 with First Class Honors. Nighy has a passion for watching movies, traveling, and watching non-commercial plays.
Mary Nighy’s Possibly Dating Someone!
Marie Antoinette’s actress has not openly talked about her personal life to the media. There are no data regarding whether the beautiful actress is married, single, or dating her boyfriend.
I Hope, Mary might be possibly dating her boyfriend. On the other hand, in her parents’ relationship, they got separated in 2008. Nighy is a former member of the National Youth Theatre.
Mary Nighy’s Net Worth And Salary
Being a successful actress, Mary Nighy has collected a good amount of fan’s love and earnings as well. As of 2020, the English actress has a calculated net worth of around $1 million, whereas earns $100 thousand as an annual salary. Her father is also an actor who has an estimated net worth of $8 million.
Her Professional Career
- The famous 37-aged famous actress debuted in the acting field in 1998 playing a role in The Young Ambassadors.
- Mary then appeared in 2001’s Invitation to the Waltz.
- The movie was directed by Paul Merzbach and starring Lilian Harvey, Wendy Toye, and Carl Esmond. The historical film was based on a play by Eric Maschwitz.
- Mary has shown her acting magic in various television series and movies like The Lost Prince, as Fern in Rosemary & Thyme, as Jemma Roberts in Spooks, Hidalla in The Fine Art Of Love: Mine Ha-Ha, as Princesse de Lamballe in Marie-Antionette, as Phillida in Gallathea, as Brigit in Marple: At Bertram’s Hotel, and as Helena in Tormented.
- Besides her acting career, the actress has worked as a filmmaker.
- She had directed foster films. Moreover, she also directed short movies like Player, Lulu, and Lyre.
|Movies & TV Shows||Year||Role|
|Marple: at Bertram’s Hotel||2007||Brigit|
|Marie-Antoinette||2006||Princesse de Lamballe|
|The Fine Art of Love: Mine Ha-Ha||2005||Hidalla|
|Rosemary & Thyme||2004||Fern|
|The Lost Prince||2003|
|Invitation to the Waltz (2001, )||2001||Radio play|
|The Young Ambassadors||1998||Radio play|