How much is Mason Cook Net Worth?
He has a net worth of $5 million. His primary source of income is his acting career.
Facts of Mason Cook
|Full Name:||Mason Cook|
|Birthplace:||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Sibling:||Three (Lilly, Lane, and Georgia)|
Mason Cook is an American film actor. Mason Cook made his film debut in Spy Kids: All the Time in the World. In 2011, he was nominated for a Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film. Mason went on to star in the ABC series Speechless.
How old is Mason Cook?
Mason Cook was born on July 25, 2000 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA. He is 20 years old and born under the sign of Leo. He is an American nationality. Similarly, his full name is Mason Cook Elston.
His father’s name is Ted Elston, and his mother’s name is Kelsey Bell Elston. He has three siblings, whose names are Lilly, Lane, and Georgia. And he is close to his siblings. Mason frequently hangs out with them and shares their photos on his social media pages. Furthermore, both of his sisters are involved in the entertainment industry, with Lilly being a model and Georgia being an actress.
Mason enjoys spending time with his dog, Baxter. He also enjoys BMX biking, snowboarding, skateboarding, and surfing. He also enjoys soccer and video games. Cook’s social media posts demonstrate his love of travel, as he is frequently seen exploring exotic locations. Mason Cook also currently resides in Los Angeles, as his family relocated from Oklahoma City to support his acting career.
Mason attended Nichols Hills Elementary School. And it was at that school that he discovered his love of acting. Mason, likewise, decided to become an actor when he was still quite young.
Is Mason Cook single?
Mason Cook is possibly single at the moment. He is more concerned with his career than with any kind of romantic relationship. Or maybe he wants to keep his personal and romantic life private. And he does not want the public, critics, or fans to know about his relationship.
In terms of previous relationships, he was in a relationship with a girl named Mikayla Krause. She is also an actress. However, the two are no longer together. They were also seen at some events together.
How tall is Mason Cook?
Mason stands 6 feet tall and weighs 70 kg. His other body measurements are 38-30-14 inches for his chest, waist, and arm. Likewise, he has a slim build and an attractive face. In addition, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Mason Cook
- Mason Cook had aspired to be an actor since he was a child, and he made his debut in the 2008 sitcom television series “According to Jim.” His role in this series went largely unnoticed, but he learned a lot about acting while working closely with well-known actors and technicians.
- Then, in 2009, Mason Cook landed his first major role as Casey in an episode of the popular medical drama “Grey’s Anatomy.” Cook’s breakthrough role came in 2009, when he appeared in an episode of the sitcom “The Middle.”
- Mason Cook began his career in 2008, but he rose to prominence as an actor only in 2009. It was the time when he got to play “Corey” in “The Middle.” Similarly, over the next four years, Cook appeared in 20 episodes of “The Middle,” which helped to boost his popularity.
- Furthermore, in the year 2010, he appeared in another sitcom, “Raising Hope,” in which he played an 8-year-old boy named Jimmy Chance.
- Mason Cook made his film debut in 2011. He played Cecil Wilson in the spy adventure comedy film “Spy Kids: All the Time in the World.” This turned out to be one of Mason’s most prominent roles, and he was nominated for a “Young Artist Award” in the category of “Best Performance in a Feature Film.”
- In 2011, he appeared in a couple of television shows, including “Criminal Minds” and “Victorious.” Mason worked on several projects the following year, including Disney’s direct-to-DVD film “Treasure Buddies” and the popular television drama “Desperate Housewives.”
- Furthermore, Mason Cook had a busy year in 2012, as he appeared in several television series, including “Mockingbird Lane” and “The Cleveland Show.”
- Then, in 2013, he was given the opportunity to work alongside world-renowned actors such as Jim Carrey, Steve Carel, and Johnny Depp. Likewise, he made his debut in the comedy film “The Incredible Burt Wonderstone,” starring Jim Carrey and Steve Carel.
- Mason portrayed the younger version of Steve Carel’s character in this film. Cook went on to co-star in the critically acclaimed action film “The Lone Ranger” with Johnny Depp.
- Mason Cook then appeared in a couple of recurring roles in 2014. He first appeared in seven episodes of “Legends” as Aiden Odum, and then as Tyler Stansfield in “The Goldbergs.” Mason’s role in “The Goldbergs” lasted two years, beginning in 2014. He also appeared in several other series, including “New Girl” and “R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour.”
- Mason Cook was nominated for a prestigious “Daytime Emmy Award” in 2015 for his outstanding work in the award-winning children’s television series “The Haunting Hour.”
- He was also nominated in the category of “Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Series.” Similarly, in the same year, he was given the opportunity to play a pivotal role in “If There Be Thorns.” It is a television movie based on the same-named best-selling novel.
- Mason Cook has also appeared in the animated TV series “Steven Universe” and the fantasy procedural drama TV series “Grimm.”
- Furthermore, in 2016, he landed one of the most prominent roles of his career when he was cast as Raymond “Ray” DiMeo in the sitcom television series “Speechless.” Furthermore, Scott Silveri created the series, which debuted on ABC on September 21, 2016. Mason Cook appears in the series as Ray, a slender and nerdy character.
- Aside from acting, Mason is also well-known for his work as an activist. Cook is a celebrity ambassador for several non-profit organizations, including the “Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation” and “Shane’s Inspiration.”
- Similarly, on July 14, 2018, he was spotted at an event hosted by “The Children’s Hyundai Cancer Institute Oncology (CHOC).” This promenade dance was organized to honor current and former cancer patients. Mason attended the event alongside actress and singer Selena Gomez.