Facts of Matthew James Bellamy
|Full Name:||Matthew James Bellamy|
|Date of birth:||June 9, 1978|
|Net Worth:||$40 Million|
|Height:||5′ 7″ (1.7 m)|
|Profession:||Musician, Singer-songwriter, Guitarist, Composer, Record producer, Music Arranger, Pianist, Multi-instrumentalist, Artist, Music artist|
Matthew James Bellamy is better known as Matt Bellamy works as an English singer, musician, and songwriter. The musical artist is best known as the lead singer, guitarist, pianist, and primary songwriter of the rock band, Muse.
The English rock band from Teignmouth, Devon, was formed in 1994. It consists of Matt Bellamy, Chris Wolstenholme, and Dominic Howard. Even, Bellamy is recognized for his eccentric stage persona, wide tenor vocal range, and virtuoso abilities on the piano and guitar.
Who is Mouse-bands’ Singer Matt Bellamy Wife?
Mouse’s singer started dating Kate Hudson in 2010. His girlfriend was an American actress by profession. After being in a love affair, the pair chose the date April 2011 to tie the engagement ring. Their son, Bingham Hawn Bellamy was birthed in July 2011. In December 2014, the pair was announced that Bellamy and Hudson had ended their engagement.
In February 2015, the singer started to date American model Elle Evans. They announced their engagement in December 2017. They tied the wedding knot on 10 August 2019. In February 2020, his wife announced that she was expecting their first child. The pair welcomed a daughter, Lovella Dawn Bellamy who was born in June 2020.
Bellamy bought the home of tennis player Pete Sampras for $6.9 million in February 2017. It has a 6,900-square-foot (640 m2) estate located in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles.
The musical artist, Bellamy opened up in an interview with Q that he is a
He said in 2006 that he believed the 9/11 attacks were an inside job. However, in the year 2009, he told Rolling Stone that he did not believe this:
“There is loads of stuff on the Internet suggesting 9/11 was an inside job. But that is not my belief.”
Bellamy discussed being politically influenced by reading Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins on 17 September 2009. The singer expressed the book helped to inspire the song “Uprising” and shared his views that he feels lobbyists have undue influence on political systems and politicians.
He stated that
“when people become powerful they often have a disregard for public opinion”.
Fast Facts of Matt Bellamy:
- Matthew James Bellamy was birthed on 9 June 1978 in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
- Bellamy has a brother named Paul who is older than him.
- His father’s name is George Bellamy, was the rhythm guitarist of the 1960s pop group The Tornados.
- His mother’s name is Marilyn was born in Belfast and went to England in the 1970s.
- His mother met his father, who was working as a taxi driver in London at the time.
- Later on, his parents later shifted to Cambridge and in the mid-1980s to Teignmouth, Devon.
- Matthew lived with his mother and brother after his parents’ split.
- Bellamy debuted to start playing the piano at the age of six.
- His first had a musical performance was in June 1991 at the age of aged 12 at Teignmouth Community College
- Main article: Muse discography
- Showbiz (1999)
- Origin of Symmetry (2001)
- Absolution (2003)
- Black Holes and Revelations (2006)
- The Resistance (2009)
- The 2nd Law (2012)
- Drones (2015)
- Simulation Theory (2018)
- “End Title” (2009) (The International, soundtrack)
- “Pray (High Valyrian)” (For the Throne, soundtrack album)
- “Tomorrow’s World” (2020)
- “Unintended” (Acoustic version) (2020)
- “90s Music” — guitar, released on The Golden Echo album by Kimbra