Facts of Mechelle McCain
|Full Name:||Mechelle McCain|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Producer, Designer, and Instagram Personality|
|Kids:||Two (Mariah Epps and Maddie Epps)|
Mechelle McCain is a well-known actress, producer, designer, and Instagram celebrity from Houston, Texas. Mechelle McCain has also attracted public attention following her marriage to the well-known actor and comedian Mike Epps.
How old is Mechelle McCain?
The stunning actress was born on November 27, 1985, in Houston, Texas. Her current age must be 35. Mechelle, too, is an American native with Afro-American ethnicity.
Mechelle is also a Christian. In terms of education, the actress only attended high school in Houston. She then graduated from the University of Houston with a bachelor’s degree. She then moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career as an actress
How much is Mechelle McCain’s net worth?
The talented American personality has an estimated net worth of $4 million. Clearly, she has earned them through her successful career as an actress, producer, designer, and Instagram influencer. She also received $25, 000 in spousal support and $15, 000 in child support.
She is currently living in Los Angeles, California with her daughters, leading a peaceful and luxurious life. Her ex-husband, Mike Epps, has a net worth of $5 million, which he obviously earned from his own career as an actor, comedian, writer, film producer, and rapper.
Who is Mechelle McCain married to?
The couple married on July 28, 2006. It was clearly a private ceremony, with only their closest friends and families in wedding. When Mechelle married Mike Epps, she was only twenty years old. The couple has two lovely daughters. Mariah Epps, one of their daughters, was born in 2005, and Maddie Epps, born in 2007.
Furthermore, Mike Epps filed for divorce in January 2016. The divorce was finalized in September 2017. Mike Epps also has two kids from previous relationships. Bria and Makayla’s names are Bria and Makayla.
Following the couple’s divorce, Mechelle Epps changed her name back to her maiden name, Mechelle McCain. On the other hand, Mike Epps married another woman who is the producer of Iyanla: Fix My Life and an executive at OWN TV. Kyra Robinson is her given name.
Their lavish wedding took place over the weekend in July 2016 in Newport Beach, California. Other celebrities present included Doug E. Fresh, Snoop Dogg, and T.I. Mechelle, on the other hand, is not dating anyone and is solely concerned with raising her daughters.
How tall is Mechelle McCain?
Mechelle is 5 feet 3 inches tall, or 160 cm or 1.60 m, in height. She weighs about 64 kg (141 lbs). Mechelle Epps’s body measurements are 38-34-40 inches, and her bra cup size is 36 B. The actress has a dark complexion and a very curvy body type.
Mechelle, on the other hand, is a stunningly beautiful and compassionate woman. She is a size 5 shoe wearer (UK). The actress has dark brown eyes and long black hair. Mechelle had a slim body type when she was younger.
Career line of Mechelle McCain
- Mechelle McCain has been working in the entertainment industry since 2015. At the start of her acting career, the actress appeared in a number of television shows and movies as minor characters. Mechelle McCain first appeared in the film “The Fighting Temptations” in 2003.
- She also collaborated with her ex-husband, Mike Epps, on the film. In 2011, she co-starred in the film “35 and Ticking” with Kevin Hart. She had a lot of success as a result of her work in this film.
- Furthermore, Mechelle McCain is a producer who made Basketball Wives the film Spoof in 2012 and was also the co-writer of the same film. The actress then appeared in minor roles in a number of TV shows and films, including Behind the Scenes and Misadventures of a Hollywood Housewife.
- As a designer, Mechelle is also involved in philanthropic work. Her current jobs are as a producer and a writer. Mechelle McCain founded the Kids Love and Health Foundation with the goal of assisting young people with their health and fitness.
- Mechelle appears to be present at various public shows and award ceremonies to this day. She has thousands of Instagram followers as an Instagram influencer. Michelle enjoys listening to music, traveling to different places, and watching television in her spare time.
- Johnny Depp and Jennifer Lawrence are two of her favorite actors and actresses to watch. Michelle, on the other hand, adores the color red, and her ideal vacation destination is Greece. She also enjoys pizza, fries, and ice cream on a regular basis.
- Michael Elliot “Mike” Epps is a talented stand-up comedian, actor, film producer, writer, and rapper, to name a few of her ex-accomplishments. husband’s He is regarded as one of Hollywood’s funniest actors. His collaborations in various Ice Cube films, including “Next Friday,” “How High Friday After Next,” and “All About the Benjamins,” resulted in a significant increase in his celebrity.
- Aside from collaborating with Ice Cube, all of these films feature hilarious marijuana-smoking comic roles, such as those played by Epps.
- Since he was a teenager, the actor has been performing stand-up comedy. He was a regular on Def Comedy Jam when his first major film role was in Vin Diesel’s Strays, a dramatic depiction of relationships and drugs. Then he appeared in a number of feature films, including “Bait” and “3 Strikes.”
- He also played Sonny in “Dr. Dolittle 2.” As his popularity grew, so did his comedic talent, as seen in films such as “Friday After Next,” “The Honeymooners,” “Talk to Me,” “The Hangover,” and “Sparkle.”
- Mike Epps has also appeared in several videos and has appeared as a guest on a number of rap and hip-hop songs, including Hurricane Chris’ “A Bay Bay.”
- Mike Epps has appeared in two films as the lottery winner, and he has four characters named Reggie. In addition, the stand-up comedian and actor stated, “I’m a survivor of life.” I try to give God credit and appreciate what is happening to me.”