Melissa Joan Hart Estimates Millions of Net Worth
“Best Leading Young Actress” award winner, Melissa Joan Hart has earned a good amount of money from her acting career. The actress has a calculated net worth of around $14 million as of 2020. Hart estimates her main source of income is from her work as an actress, director, and producer.
Facts of Melissa Joan Hart
|Age:||44 years old|
|Birth Date:||18 April 1976|
|Birth Place:||Smithtown, New York, United States|
|Children:||Yes (Tucker McFadden Wilkerson, Mason Wilkerson, Braydon Hart Wilkerson)|
|Full Name:||Melissa Joan Catherine Hart|
|Husband:||Mark Wilkerson (m. 2003)|
|Profession:||Actress, producer, and director|
Melissa Joan Hart, an American actress, producer, and director. She gained her fame with her lead role in the television series Clarissa Explains It All, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and Melissa & Joey.
She has also appeared in the films Drive Me Crazy, Nine Dead, and God’s Not Dead 2. Melissa won the Young Artist Awards for her role in Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Clarissa Explains It All.
The beautiful actress charges $25,000 per episode for her role as an actress in the TV series, Melissa & Joey produced by David Kendall. She sold out Sherman Oaks’ house at around $2.5 million.
The one-story Spanish-style house includes five bedrooms and five bathrooms in 4,911 square feet. There are fireplaces in the living room and hardwood floors, recessed lighting, master bedroom, and crown molding.
The actress, Hart has listed her residence for sale at $3.25 million but it was reduced to $2.85 million. Hart has a candy shop SweetHarts in Sheman Oaks, California. She opened her first shop in May 2009.
Sadly, the actress dismissed it in December 2011. The shop was sued by her former employee. It was permanently closed in the year 2015.
Age and Early Life of Melissa Joan Hart
Melissa Joan Hart’s birthday is on 18th April, she was born on 18th April 1976 in Smithtown, New York, United States. She holds an American nationality and related to white ethnicity background.
She is the daughter of the producer as well as a manager mother, Paula Voje, and entrepreneur father, William Hart. She has four siblings namely they are Trisha, Elizabeth, Brian, and Emily. Hart also has half-siblings Alexandra, Samantha, and Mackenzie from her mother’s second marriage.
Melissa Joan Hart began Married Life Since 2003
Melissa Joan Hart is a married woman since 2003. In 2002, the actress met her husband, Mark Wilkerson May 2002. Her husband is a musician by profession. Before marriage, the love bird spent their time dating for a year. They got married on 19th July 2003.
The couple has together shared three children Mason Wilkerson, Braydon Wilkerson, and third son Tucker Wilkerson. Mason was born on 11th January 2006. Braydon was on 12th March 2008. Tucker was 18th September 2012.
Backing to the actress’s past relationship, she had hooked up with several boys. She dated James Fields from 1995 to 1998, Adrian Grenier (1998), Bryan Kirkwood from 2000 to 2001, and Jerry O’Connell in 2002 as well.
Melissa Joan Hart’s Career Line
- When the actress was just 9, she first played on the TV show ABC Weekend Special.
- The show is a weekly 30-minute American television anthology series for children.
- It was aired Saturday mornings on ABC from 1977 to 1997 featuring a wide variety of stories.
- She appeared in the mini-series, Kane & Abel in 1965. She did the first main role in the television series Clarissa Explains It All in 1991.
- For the series, she got Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress.
- Hart played her second lead role in Nell Scovell created the 1996 series Sabrina the Teenage Witch along with Caroline Rhea, Beth Broderick, and Nate Richert.
- Besides her acting career, Hart also works as a director and producer. She worked as a director as well as a producer for the series which helped to win Young Artist Awards and Kids’ Choice Awards.
- The talented actress repeated her role as Sabrina in many television movies such as Sabrina Goes to Rome and Sabrina Down Under.
- Working many series and movies, she however became famous from the 2016 movie God’s Not Dead 2 where she appeared with Jesse Metcalfe, David A.R. White, and Ernie Hudson.
- Hart has won several Favorite Movie Actresses, Favorite Television Actress, Best Actress, Most Inspiring Performance in Movies, and many more.