Facts of Melissa Wilson
|Full Name:||Melissa Wilson|
|Net Worth:||$250 thousand as of 2018|
|Kids:||Zach and Caleb|
Melissa Wilson is a well-known American columnist who rose to prominence as a co-host for Fox 26 Morning News. She also works for Fox 26 as a medical journalist. Melissa has received an Emmy Award for her outstanding performance as a host.
When was Melissa Wilson Birthed?
Melissa was born on January 22nd in the United States of America. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius, and she is of American ethnicity. Melissa graduated from Baylor College with a four-year certificate in Expressions and Broadcast Communications.
Melissa is a married woman who has two wonderful children, Zach and Caleb, with her partner. In any case, her better half’s personality, like her parental foundation, is still a mystery.
Melissa is one of the most smoking and provocative journalists in the United States, according to her Instagram profile, which has over 8,000 followers. She is likely to draw attention from fans all over the world due to her well-conditioned body.
What is Melissa Wilson Net Worth and Salary?
According to sources, a FOX 26 news columnist is paid $65K on a regular basis, and a clinical moderator is paid $42,711 on a regular basis. Melissa’s total assets are valued at $250 thousand as of 2018.
Who is Melissa Wilson Boyfriend/Husband?
Melissa married the love of her life on the sixth of June 2003, after dating him for a long time. Her boyfriend’s name is David, according to her Instagram account. Zach and Caleb, the couple’s two children, were born to them. The couple and their kids were living a happy life until Caleb’s diagnosis of Leukemia shocked her family.
Despite this, the couple showed no signs of weakness as they battled the deadly disease malignant growth. Caleb defeated a malignancy that he had been fighting for a long time, according to Fox 26 news. She now advises everyone to get a Leukemia screening by the age of 40.
Melissa Wilson’s Career Line
- Melissa spends her time as a co-host on Fox 26 Morning News.
- She began her career as an anchor at KAUZ-TV in Wichita Falls, Texas, and later moved to Florida’s News Station.
- Melissa is currently working for FOX 26 from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Melissa has a number of distinctions in her expert field as a result of her work.
- She was named to Houston Lady Magazine’s “Principle 50 Most Compelling Ladies in Houston” list.
- The character of the Year, Solitary Star Emmy Grants, Gracie Grants, and other awards have been bestowed upon her.