Michel Saenz Castro is a Mexican film producer and photographer who is best known as the son of Mexican artist and entertainer Veronica Castro.
Early Life of Michel Saenz Castro
Michel Saenz Castro was born in Mexico City, Mexico. We can assume he’s in his mid-40s based on his photo. As we can see, he is the son of Veronica Castro (mother) and Enrique Niembro (father) (father). His grandparents are Socorro Castro Alba and Fausto Saenz, and his cousins are Sofia Castro, Fernanda Castro, and Regina Castro.
His uncles and aunts are Jose Alberto Castro, Fausto Gerardo Saenz, and Beatriz Castro, respectively. He has one sibling, Christian Castro, who is a Mexican pop artist. Michel has a Mexican identity and a place in the white ethnic foundation. He has a degree in interchanges studying TV from the University of Mexico in Mexico.
How much is Michel Saenz Castro Net Worth?
Michel Saenz Castro is a producer and photographer. We are confident that as a producer and photographer, she makes a good living. According to the source, his mother, Veronica, has an estimated total asset value of around $30 million as of 2019. Her total assets came from her music and acting careers. Similarly, she had a long-term agreement with Televisa worth $500k to $600k during the 1990s and 2000s.
She has also released a number of successful and financially successful albums, including Ave Vagabundo, Imagenes, and 70 Anos Peerless Una Historia Musical. These collections are available on Amazon for $17.83, $9.98, and $17.83 per CD. Similarly, his sibling Christian is an artist with an estimated net worth of $25 million. Taking a look at his mother’s total assets, we are confident that he should have gotten a decent sum from her as well.
Is Michel Saenz Castro married?
Michel Saenz Castro is a married man. He married the love of his life in February 2017 in Los Angeles, California. His mother, Veronica, and brother, Christian, also attended the event, where his brother is responsible for disseminating photographs of his wedding.
His Mother’s Personal Life
Veronica is a loner. She was previously involved with Manuel Valdes (a Mexican entertainer and jokester). They began dating in 1970 and had their first child, Christian Castro, on December 8, 1974. Regardless, the couple couldn’t last long and divorced in 1978.
She dated Jorge Martinez from 1981 to 1982. They even got involved with 1981, but they couldn’t last long and split up after a year. She also has a child from Enrique Niembro, Michel Saenz Castro. Indeed, for the time being, Veronica is making the most of her single life with her children.
Michel Saenz Castro’s Height
Michel is still 5 feet 7 inches tall. He has earthy colored eyes and dark earthy colored hair.
Saenz is only active on his official Instagram account, which has more than 72.5k followers.
Michel Saenz Castro’s Career Line
- Michel Saenz Castro is a film producer and substance creator.
- He is exceptionally imaginative, energetic, serious, and excited. Michel began dealing with TV, coordinating music recordings, and delivering while attending school.
- He then helped to found After Life Films, a successful production company based in Mexico that has created content for TV, notice, and award-winning films.
- Furthermore, Michel’s desire to advance as a film producer drove him to travel to different places, such as Los Angeles, to continue honing his craft, eventually earning an MFA in Filmmaking with distinction from The New York Film Academy. Michel developed a passion for cinematography in Los Angeles and has been active in a variety of projects.
- His mother, Veronica Castro, began her singing career in 1973, delivering her self-titled collection. Veronica released her next collection, Sensaciones, in the same year.
- Following the success of her previous collection, she went on to release three hit singles, Mi Peque, Soy Celosia, Yo Quisiera Se, and Locutor.
- Later, Veronica appeared in a series of films and telenovelas, including El Edificio de Enfrente in 1972 and Barata de Primavera in 1975, among others. From then on, her career took off with ‘Los Ricos Tambien Iloran,’ which depicted the personality of a helpless vagrant near Rocio Banquells and Rogelio Guerra.
- The telenovela became a huge success in Latin America, Spain, Italy, Croatia, France, Russia, Israel, China, Germany, and the Philippines.
- With the release of her two singles Append, A Llorar, and San Francisco De Asis, her acclaim skyrocketed.