Michele Voan Capps is a singer best known as Jimmy Caps’s spouse. Jimmy Caps was an American musician, singer, guitarist, and music producer.
How old is Michele Voan Capps?
Michele’s exact date of birth is unknown at this time. Michele is an American nationality who was born in the United States. Likewise, she comes from a Christian family. In addition, there is no information about her family. She has not revealed any information about her parents or siblings.
Michele finished her education at a local high school. After graduating from high school, she enrolled in and graduated from a local university. Michele, on the other hand, has not revealed the names of her schools and colleges, as well as any other information about her education.
Jimmy Capps died on June 2, 2020, just a few days after his 81st birthday. However, the cause of his death has yet to be revealed. Jimmy had some medical issues, according to his son Mark Capps, who responded to all condolences to his family following Jimmy’s death.
How much is Michele Voan Capps’s net worth?
Michele’s net worth has not been disclosed. Jimmy, on the other hand, had a large net worth of around $10 million US dollars before his death. Jimmy made a good living from his music career. As a result, Michele technically has a net worth of $10 million US dollars.
In terms of awards, she has yet to receive any.
Is Michele Voan Capps dating someone?
Michele Voan Capps married Jimmy Capps in July 2007. Jimmy Capps is a well-known musician from North Carolina. Prior to Jimmy’s death, Michele and Jimmy were living a happy life in Tennessee. The couple was seen together at a number of events. Moving on, Jimmy had three children, one of whom was Mark Capps. Similarly, information about her previous relationships is currently unavailable.
How tall is Michele Voan Capps?
Michele has kept a proper body figure when it comes to her body measurements. Michele is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 58 kg. Furthermore, her current body measurement is unavailable. Similarly, she has brown hair and beautiful black eyes.
Career line of Michele Voan Capps
- Michele began her career as a singer, and her songs include classic country songs from the 1930s to the 1950s. She has recorded and released several albums, including “Christmas at Home with Michele,” “Simply Michele,” and “7th and Union.”
- Michele and Jimmy also appeared on “Larry’s Country Diner.”
- Jimmy Capps has been fascinated by music since he was a child. He began learning and playing guitar when he was 12 years old. Jimmy moved to Nashville to join The Louvin Brothers band.
- He used to play guitar in the band. Jimmy’s performance in this band earned him a spot on the Grand Ole Opry stage, where he played guitar for the song “Knoxville Girl.”
- Jimmy was an excellent guitarist. With his smooth playing on both acoustic and electric guitar, he began playing for the studio alongside other national players. He played in a few well-known melodies of famous artists and was later given the name Sherrif.
- Songs he performed included Barbara Mandrell’s “I Was Country When Country Wasn’t Cool,” Tammy Wynette’s “Remain By Your Man,” Conway Twitty’s “Lost In The Feeling,” Alan Jackson’s “Here In The Real World,” Reba McEntire’s “The Means By Which Blue,” George Strait’s “Loosened Up,” and “Amarillo Before Dawn,” George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today