Facts of Michelle Ghent
|Full Name:||Michelle Ghent|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
Michelle Ghent is a commercial production employee from the United States. Michelle Ghent is best known as the ex-wife of Oscar-nominated American actor Terrence Howard. She is also well-known for her roles in various television shows and films.
How old is Michelle Ghent?
Michelle Ghent was born in the city of Los Angeles, California, in 1977. Her early life is little known. Similarly, she is of American nationality.
When it comes to her parents, she has yet to reveal their identities. Similarly, little is known about her siblings and family members. Similarly, she grew up in Los Angeles with her family.
Education of Michelle Ghent
The famous actor’s ex-wife has kept her life very private, never posting or revealing anything. Similarly, she has not mentioned or revealed the institutions she has attended or the subjects she has studied. However, based on her age, it is safe to say that she is a well-educated woman.
How much is Michelle Ghent’s net worth?
Michelle Ghent has yet to receive any awards or nominations. Similarly, her net worth remains unknown. She has not revealed her salary or wealth on any public platforms.
In terms of her ex-husband’s acting career, he has received numerous awards. Some of the awards he has received include the film award for the movie Crash in 2005, the Los Angeles Film Critics Association awards for the movie Hustle and Flow in 2005, and the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Support in 2011 and 2016 for the films ‘Law and Order’ and Empire. Similarly, he has been nominated for a number of roles in various categories for his work in numerous films.
Is Michelle Ghent single?
Michelle Ghent is currently single. She was previously married to American actor Terrence Howard. Similarly, the couple married in 2010 and divorced in 2013. Their marriage did not end well, and Terrence is accused of punching his wife in the face.
Michelle Ghent has kept her life very private and does not reveal many details about it. Furthermore, she has avoided all types of trouble and controversies and has led a very quiet life.
How tall is Michelle Ghent?
Michelle Ghent is a very attractive American. She is of medium height, standing at 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing 60kg. Her body measurements (chest-waist-hip) are 33-25-34. Likewise, she has a fair complexion, black hair, and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Michelle Ghent
- Michelle Ghent began her career at Jefferies Technologies as a production manager. She began working for the company in 1996 and remained there until 2000.
- She has also worked with companies such as Go Film, Eric Beauchamp, MJZ, and many others. She has years of experience working in the corporate world.
- She also worked as a production coordinator at Hero World LLC for three years, from 2005 to 2008. After leaving Hero World LLC, she worked for AI chemist productions Inc and later for Fallyne Collections.
- In terms of her ex-husband’s career, he is a full-time actor, rapper, songwriter, and producer. He has appeared in a number of films and received positive feedback for his performance. Similarly, he has played a number of supporting and lead roles in a number of films.
- Some of his well-known films include The Best Man (1999), Crash (2004), Hustle and Flow (2005), four brothers (2006), Iron Man (2008), The Best Man Holiday (2013), and Sabotage (2014). Furthermore, his most recent work is Cutthroat City in 2020 and Under 2021.
- His work on these films has earned him a number of awards and nominations.