Facts of Mike Braun
|Full Name:||Mike Braun|
|Age:||68 years old|
|Birthday:||March 24, 1954|
|Net Worth:||$50 million|
|Height:||6Ft 1 In|
|Profession:||United States Senator|
Mike Braun, an American politician, and businessman, represents Janitor United as the senator for Indiana. He represented Indiana’s 63rd district in the House of Representatives from 2014 to 2017. Mike, a Republican, was chosen to serve in the United States Senate in 2018. He defeated Democratic challenger Joe Donnelly.
What is Mike Braun Age?
Mike Braun was born on March 24, 1954, and as of 2022, he will be 68 years old. Mike Braun was born in Jasper, Indiana, and he later earned a diploma from Jasper High School. He excelled in three sports and eventually married Maureen, the high school love of his life. She started the applause.
Following that, he attended the all-male Wabash College and pledged to the fraternity Phi Delta Theta. Later, he received his Summa Cum laude bachelor’s degree in economics. After that, he went to Harvard Business School and earned a master’s degree there.
What is Mike Braun Height?
He is 6’1″ tall and 84 kg in weight. In 2018, his assets were estimated to be worth between $35 million and $96 million.
Speaking of his political career, he was a member of the Jasper School Board from 2004 to 2014. He served as Indiana District 63’s representative in the Indiana House of Representatives from 2014 to 2017.
Who is Mike Braun Wife?
Cheerleader Maureen was the high school sweetheart of Mike Braun. They have four children collectively. Steve Braun, his brother, is a Roman Catholic and runs for office in Indiana.
What is Mike Braun Net Worth?
In 2022, Mike Braun’s estimated net worth is $50 million. He is also a businessman, thus his company has made a big profit. His business primarily manufactures and distributes truck equipment and supplies in addition to car bodywork.
His net worth has increased because his company acquired Meyer Body, a distinct truck manufacturing business. All of this was in reference to one of the most beloved politicians in historical times, who was famous for his exemplary community service and ethical beliefs.
He is a born businessman who has amassed considerable wealth by judiciously running his company. We hope Mike Braun will continue to make the kind of prudent decisions that have improved the lives of others.
Mike Braun’s Career Line
- After completing his degree, Mike Braun went back to Indiana and started working for his father’s business, which produced truck bodies for farmers.
- His father’s business was on the verge of failure in the middle of the 1980s when the economy had a disastrous impact on farmers.
- He then sold trucks and their attachments, which transformed the direction of the business.
- Later, the company hired more workers, growing from 15 to over 300.
- Later, the company acquired Meyer Body Inc., one of the biggest truck bodywork manufacturers and distributors. Meyer Distributing became the company’s new name in 1999, and Mike was appointed president and CEO.
- He announced his resignation from the Virginia House on November 1, 2017, and he resigned shortly after to focus on his US Senate campaign. He received an 82 percent approval rating from the American Conservative Union in 2017.
- In the 2018 Republican primary for the US Senate, he prevailed over US Representatives Todd Rokita and Luke Messer. By more than 56,000 votes, he won the election over his rival.
- He was later sworn in as Indiana’s junior senator of the United States on January 3, 2019, by Vice President Mike Pence. He was also one among the eight senators who voted against President Trump’s $19.1 billion package of developing aid.
- He opposes the Affordable Care Act as well and supports congressional efforts to repeal it. He also favors taking this statute down through the courts. He also supported “market-driven” and “free-market competition” when it came to healthcare.
- Additionally, he supports the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017. He has also supported the trade and tariff initiatives of President Trump. He has previously supported free trade theories.
- He opposes abortion. He has also claimed that the Democrats have been working to get Trump removed from office ever since he was elected.
- Mike Braun, a graduate of the Harvard Business School, is a junior senator from the United States.
- He has gained a lot of admiration for his charitable activities, but he hasn’t attracted much attention because he’s neither a Hollywood star nor a well-known figure on social media.