Facts of Mira Rajput
|Full Name:||Mira Rajput|
|Net Worth:||Rs. 90 lakh|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Sibling:||Two (Priya Rajput Tulshan and Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani)|
Mira Rajput is the wife of Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor. Mira Rajput rose to prominence after marrying a famous Bollywood actor. The celebrity wife appears frequently on various talk shows and television commercials. She currently models for a few brands and companies.
How old is Mira Rajput?
The celebrity wife was born on September 7, 1994, in Chhatarpur, Delhi, India. She is of Indian nationality and Asian ethnicity. Similarly, her zodiac sign is Virgo, and she is 26 years old. Her father, a businessman, is Vikramaditya Rajput, and her mother is Bela Rajput. She also has two sisters, Priya Rajput Tulshan and Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani.
Mira grew up in a well-educated Hindu family. She was born in Delhi but has Punjabi ancestors. She attended Vasant Valley School in New Delhi for her education. After that, she went to Lady Shri Ram College for Women in New Delhi for college. Mira was a bright student who used to rank #10 in Delhi University’s CATE exam in English.
How much is Mira Rajput’s Net Worth?
Mira has a net worth of nearly Rs. 90 lakh. Furthermore, when Mira’s and his husband’s net worths are combined, they have an excellent net worth of approximately Rs. 200 to 250 crore. The couple recently purchased a Rs. 56 crore Worli apartment. They also own a Mercedes Benz GL Class, a Porsche Cayenne GTS, a Jaguar XKR – S, a Black Ranger Rover Vogue, and motorcycles such as a Yamaha MT01 and a Harley Davidson Fat Boy. Shahid has stated in numerous interviews that he has a passion for cars. They have also built a house in Delhi, which is his childhood home.
Who is Mira Rajput married to?
Currently, the lovely lady is married to Shahid Kapoor. The couple got engaged in January 2015. On July 7, 2015, they tied the knot. On July 12, 2015, another wedding reception was held at the “Palladium hotel” in Mumbai for Shahid’s Bollywood friends. She first met the Bollywood actor when she was sixteen years old, at the house of a mutual family friend for a Sufi concert. Mira and her family met Shahid Kapoor and his father, Pankaj Kapoor, at a Radha Saomi religious event in Beas. It was the point at which they both realized they liked each other and their marriage was sealed.
Mira is fourteen years younger than her husband. She also enjoys referring to her husband as ‘Shadoo.’ Shahid presented her with a diamond ring worth $32 000 USD. To keep her marriage with the Bollywood star private, she removed some of her social media friends. The couple is vegetarian, and the first film they saw together after their wedding was ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan.’ Mira Kapoor was her married name after her marriage. The couple has two kids, a daughter and a son. Misha Kapoor (born in 2016) and Zain Kapoor
In terms of previous relationships, they had a few before getting married. Previously, the actress had a brief relationship with Aditya Lal. He was a model. After two years, their relationship came to an end. Shahid Kapoor has previously been involved with a couple of actresses. They were Hrishitaa Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Rao, Vidya Balan, and Priyanka Chopra. Apart from that, neither of them is involved in any controversies or scandals.
How tall is Mira Rajput?
In terms of physical appearance, the celebrity wife is 5 feet 5 inches tall or 1.65 m or 165 cm. In addition, she weighs 55 kg (121 lbs). Mira has a fair complexion, brown hair, and brown eyes. She is stunning and has kept her body in good shape. Her body measurements are 34-28-34 inches. As a model, she has paid close attention to her physical appearance and is extremely attractive.
Career line of Mira Rajput
- She began her career as an intern for the United Nations in Mykonos, Greece. She is occasionally seen in a few public places on various occasions and events. Furthermore, she frequently joins her husband, Shahid Kapoor, at numerous movie promotions, weddings, chat shows, and television commercials. Aside from her career, she enjoys listening to music.
- Her favorite cuisine is Thai, and her favorite actor is Salman Khan. Similarly, she enjoys listening to the music of Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, and Demi Lovato. Her favorite television shows are MasterChef Australia and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Her favorite restaurants are Ego Thai in New Delhi and Dakshinayan in Mumbai. Mira enjoys going on vacation.
- In terms of Mira’s husband’s career, Shahid Kapoor is one of the most well-known Indian actors. He is well-known for his performance in the 2006 film Vivah. In the film, he played the lead role of Prem, opposite actress Amrita Rao. Shahid is also known as the “Chocolate Boy” of Bollywood.
- Shahid made his first appearance as a child artist in the Complain advertisement, alongside actress Ayesha Takia. He began learning dance at Shaimak Davar’s dance institute when he was fifteen years old, and he has appeared as a background dancer in several Bollywood films, including Dil To Pagal Hau (1997) and Tall (1999).
- He was then promoted to Instructor at his institute.
- At the time, he was doing a lot of TV commercials for Pepsi, Close-Up, Kit Kat, and other products. Shahid worked as an assistant director in his father’s television series Mohandas B.A.L.L.B. that year.
- He also appeared in a number of music videos, including Aankhon Mein (1999), Mera Dil Bole Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Piya Pi He eventually began his acting career in 2003, playing the lead role of Rajiv Mathur in the Bollywood film “Ishq Vishk.” His biological mother played the role of his on-screen mother in the same film.
- The film was a huge success, and he also won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut. In this capacity, he has appeared in numerous films and has won and been nominated for numerous awards. In 2015, he was also a judge on the popular dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Reloaded.”
- In addition, Shahid is the first Indian actor to fly an American F-16 fighter jet. “Kabir Singh,” his most recent and also successful film, was a box office success.
- As a result, he has already found success in his acting career. Shahid once went completely bald for the film Haider. During the filming of “Milenge Milenge” in 2010, he became a nonsmoker, but he later stopped smoking for his wife, Mira Rajput.