Facts of Mireddys Gonzalez
|Full Name:||Mireddys Gonzalez|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||CEO and manager, Celebrity WifeCEO and manager, Celebrity Wife|
|Kids:||Three (Jeremy, Jesaeelys, and Yamilet)|
Mireddys Gonzalez is a well-known American personality. Mireddys Gonzalez rose to prominence following her marriage to Daddy Yankee, a famous rapper. Mireddys is also the CEO and manager of the record label EI Cartel Records.
How old is Mireddys Gonzalez?
The celebrity wife was born on January 19, 1977, in the United States, and is 23 years old. Mireddys is of Hispanic ethnicity and has American nationality. Similarly, her current age is 41 years old, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She is a Christian. Mireddys is obviously a well-educated individual; however, details about where she completed her studies and her qualifications are unknown.
How much does Mireddys Gonzalez earn for living?
Mireddys had clearly made a good living as a former music manager. Her other source of income is her position as CEO and manager of her husband’s record label. However, Mireddys’s net worth and salary are not yet public knowledge. Her husband, Daddy Yankee, on the other hand, has a staggering net worth of around $30 million. Mireddys One also signed a $20 million contract with Interscope Records and received a Pepsi endorsement.
Is Mireddys Gonzalez married?
Mireddys and Daddy Yankee met as teenagers and married when they were both 17 years old. Their wedding was in 1994. They revealed their marital relationship for the first time in an interview with Maria Celeste Arraras and AI Rojo Vivo. The couple has three kids: two sons, Jeremy and Jesaeelys, and a daughter, Yamilet. Yamilette, the couple’s first child, was born during the couple’s marriage. Furthermore, the couple frequently enjoys tropical vacations and frequently attends award ceremonies with their kids.
The couple has been together for almost twenty-three years. Furthermore, on their 23rd anniversary, her husband shared throwback photos of their romantic moments on March 26th, 2018. In the image, Daddy Yankee hired a private jet full of balloons and beautiful flower arrangements for his wife. And for the caption, he wrote, “Because a Boss needs a good Boss.” “With God’s blessing, Happy 23rd Anniversary.” Mireddys also shared a photo of herself holding a bouquet of flowers and thanking her husband for the anniversary surprise he had planned for her. On March 22, 2018, she posted a photo collage of herself in a private jet with balloons and flowers on Instagram.
Career line of Mireddys Gonzalez
- Mireddys Gonzalez has worked in the music industry. Her first job was as a music promoter. In 2001, she took over as CEO and manager of her husband’s record label, EI Cartel Records. In fact, she and her elder brother, Norma, were his managers when he first arrived in Puerto Rico.
- The siblings were part of a group that catapulted him to international fame. Moreover, her husband, Daddy Yankee, founded the company in 1997.
- Mireddys drew the most attention from the media because of her relationship to Daddy Yankee, a famous rapper and record producer.
- In terms of her husband’s career, Daddy Yankee, real name Ramon “Raymond” Ayala, is a Puerto Rican singer, rapper, songwriter, actor, and record producer. Daddy Yankee began his career with hip-hop and later with Latin ascension such as dancehall.
- He is one of the first reggaeton artists to perform on a global stage. Daddy invested in the reggaeton world for 13 years before becoming successful.
- Furthermore, the first did a recording with DJ Playero, of which he is the featured artist in a production called Player 37. It is scheduled to be released in 1992.
- Daddy Yankee has also collaborated with other popular artists such as Laurena Snoop Dogg, Nicky Jam, Pitbull, Mey Vidal, DJ Blass, Eric DJ, Eliel, Nas, Tony Touch, or a member of the G-Unit, Lloyd Banks, and Young Buck. Barrio Fino, one of his albums, is an essential piece of music.
- The first track from this album is called Gasolina, King Daddy, and No me dejes solo, and it features Wisin y Yandel.
- In addition, his song, Impacto, was included on the 2007 album El Cartel: The Big Boss. It was featured on the San Juan Sounds radio station’s playlist of Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned games
- Daddy Yankee provided the voice for the San Juan Sounds radio station in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV.
- There, he worked as a DJ for the reggaeton radio station. The game was released on November 29, 2013, and includes Ayala songs like “Gasolina” and “Limbo.” In 2017, Daddy Yankee and singer Luis Fonsi formed an incredible collaboration with Despacito.
- As an actor, he has appeared in American films as well as the commemorative series Love, Glory, and Beauty. Then, on April 28, 2016, Daddy Yankee received the Industry Leader Award at the 2016 Latin Billboard Awards.
- After a ten-year battle with Don Omar for the title of “King of Reggaeton,” Daddy Yankee and Don Omar announced in early 2016 at a press conference that they would present together on stage in a series of concerts dubbed “The Kingdom World Tour.”
- In 2017, Daddy Yankee collaborated with the Latin pop singer Luis Fonsi to release their single “Despacito.” Following the song “Macarena” in 1996, it became the first Spanish-language song to peak at number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
- The single was a worldwide hit. Then, in 2017, Daddy Yankee donated $100,000 to the Puerto Rico Food Bank in response to the devastation caused by Hurricane Maria.
- Barrio Fino and Barrio Fino on Directo have been the seventh and thirteenth best-selling Latin albums in the United States since October 2017.
- Daddy Yankees had sixty-three songs on the Hot Latin Songs chart at the time of his career, with twenty-four in the top ten and five in first place. As a result, Daddy Yankee is the 9th musician with the most Hot Latin Songs singles. In August 2018, Daddy Yankee appears in Janet Jackson’s video for “Made for Now.”
- Despacito has been inducted into the Guinness World Records 2019 edition after receiving seven milestones. In addition, Daddy Yankee released the single #Problema in February 2012.
Awards and Nominations of Mireddys Gonzalez
Daddy Yankee has received numerous awards and nominations, including ten Guinness World Records and seven Billboard Music Awards. At the Latin American Music Awards in 2018, the rapper received an Icon Award. Similarly, in October 2018, he received the YouTube Creators’ Trophy after amassing over 10 million subscribers on his YouTube channel. Similarly, in February 2019, he received a Lo Nuestro 2019 award for his works. He also received the Icon Award from the Latin American Music Awards, the Industry Leader Award from the Latin Billboard Awards, and the Lifetime Achievement Award from Balvin at the Lo Nuestro Awards.