Mirjam Poterbin Net Worth in 2023
Mirjam Poterbin is a model and business owner. Her separate earnings, however, are not mentioned. Mirjam’s net worth is expected to exceed $5 million by 2023. Her income comes from commercials and other business ventures.
Facts of Mirjam Poterbin
|5 feet 6 inches tall
Mirjam Poterbin is a model, entrepreneur, and media personality from Slovenia. Mirjam Poterbin is well-known for her participation in the Miss Slovenia competitions in 1993. She also owns the “LD7” multi-product company and the “MIRJAM” Salon lepote las in koze. Her Net Worth is $5 million.
What is the Age of Mirjam Poterbin?
On April 7, 1976, Mirjam Poterbin was born. Mirjam was born in the European country of Slovenia. Poterbin, 49, was born to her mother, Mileham Poterbin, and her father, whose name is unknown.
She is currently residing in Dallas, Texas. She is thought to be a native of the Kosovo region known as the Klina region. Her entire childhood was spent in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Furthermore, no information is available about any of the siblings.
Mirjam’s nationality is Slovenian, and she is of White ethnicity She went to Srednja ola za gostinstvo in turizem v Ljubljani for her education. She attended the University of Ljubljana for her higher education.
Who is Mirjam Poterbin Husband?
In terms of Mirjam’s personal life, she was married to Saa Doni, a basketball coach in Slovenia, but they divorced in 2008 due to personal reasons. She also has a basketball player son named Luka Doni.
Height and Weight of Mirjam Poterbin
Mirjam stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 59 kilograms. She has gorgeous Brown eyes and Black hair. Her other body measurements are also not available in any other online sources.
Rumors and Controversies
Mirjam has never been involved in a controversy in her career as of yet. She was, however, involved in rumors that Andre Lguodala tried to hit on Luka’s mother during the NBA draft last year.
Mirjam Poterbin Social Media
Mirjam is a model and entrepreneur with thousands of social media followers. She founded “LD7,” a Slovenian multi-products company. Marijam has been chosen as the social media face of several makeup and healthcare brands.
She has 55.8K followers on Instagram and has a verified account with the username mirjampoterbin. Mirjam Poterbin’s Facebook page has 1.9K followers, and her Twitter account has over 1.6K followers.
Mirjam Poterbin Professional Line
- Poterbin began her career as a beauty pigment contestant in 1993. In 1993, she was crowned Miss Slovenian Konjic.
- Mirjam also won the second Gorenjska pre-selection for Miss Slovenia, becoming Miss Slovenia 93. Mirjam won the trip to Spain as a result of her participation in this program.
- Unfortunately, she did not receive a high rank in the Miss Slovenia 1993 finals and thus lost the competition.
- Mirjam’s popularity skyrocketed after the appearance of the beauty competition, and she was chosen as the face of various cosmetics, lingerie, and healthcare brands.
- She also began modeling after appearing in various magazines and newspaper editorials. She recently co-founded the multi-product company “LD7” with her son Luka Doni.
- Furthermore, her Facebook account shows that she is the owner of ‘Salon lepote las in koze “MIRJAM”.