Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, also known as Mitch Grassi, is a three-time Grammy Award-winner who has wanted to be a professional DJ and electronic musician since he was a young boy. He had also competed in a number of vocal and talent competitions prior to pursuing his professional career.
Mitch Grassi, one-fifth of Pentatonix, met his band members when he was eight years old. The openly gay musician is the band’s youngest member and has enjoyed unprecedented success since a young age. Mitch has made a name for himself as the sweetest voice in the A Cappella world. Not only that, but his love life has been the talk of the town.
Nitch Grassi Gay Rumors Explained
Mitch Grassi has already been linked up with several guys at the age of 26. For a time, he was rumored to be dating his bandmate, Scott Hoying, as both were openly gay and could be seen together frequently. They were said to have been in a relationship in high school, and both of them jokingly referred to each other as husbands on social media. Because they have been friends since they were children and are both gay, there have been some questions raised about their relationship.
They’ve spoken openly about their friendship on numerous occasions, and they even have a comedy show called Superfruit that airs on their eponymous YouTube channel. Superfruit, in addition to being the name of their show, is a musical/comedy duo comprised of these two.
Their photos of beach outings and vacations portrayed them as a married couple, and some media outlets referred to their photos as ‘couple goals.’ However, they always denied this speculation and stated that they are the best of friends.
Who is Mitch Grassi Dating Currently?
Moving on from the rumors, Mitch dated Travis Bush in 2013, but the relationship was short-lived.
However, he is currently dating 24-year-old Beau Sloane, who is also a singer and songwriter. They have been open about their relationship and can be seen sharing photos of each other on various social media platforms. They’ve been dating since September 2017, and they’ve hinted at formalizing their relationship and getting married.
How did Pentatonix come to be?
When he was in elementary school, he met his current group members, Scott Hoying and Kristin Maldonado, when they were both eight years old.
The three became fast friends, and they shared a deep love for singing. As a result, they formed a high school a cappella trio known as “The Trio.” The Pentatonix Group was formed after the trio teamed up with two more singers, Avi Kaplan and Kevin Olusola. Pentatonix takes its name from the pentatonic scale, a musical scale or mode with five notes per octave, which represents the group’s five members. To make it more appealing, they replaced the last letter with a “x”
The group has entered the new season of the reality show Sing-Off. They were named the winner of the show’s third season, and songs like “E.T.” by Katy Perry, “Love Lockdown” by Kanye West, and “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor won not only the judges’ hearts, but also the public’s.
Facts of Mitch Grassi
- Mitchell Coby is a three-time Grammy winner.
- Michael Grassi, also known by his professional name Mitch Grassi, aspired to be a professional DJ and electronic musician since he was a child.
- Furthermore, prior to pursuing a professional career, he had competed in a number of vocal and talent competitions.
- Mitch was born on July 24, 1992, in Arlington, Texas.
- He is 28 years old and was born under the sign of Leo.
- He is an American national with a mixed ethnicity of half Italian and half Scottish ancestry.
- Mitch accepts both he/him and she/her pronouns.
- He is a transgender man who came out of the closet in college.
- Fortunately, his family and friends were accepting of his gender expression.
- Out readers voted him the second most eligible gay bachelor in 2017 after Adam Lambert.