Facts of Moneybagg Yo
|Full Name:||Moneybagg Yo|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Sibling:||1 Jamal White|
Moneybagg Yo is an American rapper and songwriter. Moneybagg Yo rose to prominence and international acclaim with his singles Federal 3X and 2 Heartless, which charted at No. 5 and No. 16 on the Billboard 200. Similarly, he is one of the few top hip-hop artists.
How old is Moneybagg Yo?
Moneybagg Demario DeWayne White Jr. was born on September 22, 1991. He was born in Memphis, Tennessee. Similarly, he is 29 years old right now. The rapper is of American nationality and was born under the sign of Virgo.
Demario DeWayne White sr. and Whitney White are his parents. Similarly, he has a brother named Jamal White. Moneybagg was a mischievous and cunning child when he was younger. Moneybagg grew up in Memphis, Tennessee, where he first became interested in and learned about hip-hop, which he later turned into a career.
Education of Moneybagg Yo
The rapper has not revealed any information about his education or academics. The names of the institutions where he studied and attended are not yet known. We do know, however, that he attended and graduated from a local high school.
How much is Moneybagg Yo’s net worth?
While Moneybagg Yo has yet to receive any awards, we can expect him to do so in the future because he is constantly producing good music. Furthermore, the Rapper has amassed a sizable fortune through his rap career. He lives a lavish and luxurious life. Similarly, the rapper has a $4 million USD net worth.
Is Moneybagg Yo married?
The American rapper is currently engaged to Ariana Fletcher. Ariana is a model and a social media personality. Furthermore, the relationship started dating in January 2020 and are in a happy relationship. Moneybagg Yo, on the other hand, is the father of seven children from various mothers. He has four sons named Trevante, Memphis, Tricario, and Drey White, as well as four daughters named Hazel, Tracey, and Donny White.
Moneybagg Yo has not been involved in any scandals or controversies. He has had a troubled life but has avoided major controversies.
How tall is Moneybagg Yo?
Moneybagg Yo is a handsome rapper. He stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 82 kg. Furthermore, he has a well-built physique, black hair, and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Moneybagg Yo
- Moneybagg Yo is now a successful and well-known rapper in the hip-hop industry. He is regarded as one of the hip-hop culture’s crown jewels, having earned the respect and fame of both fellow rappers and audiences.
- Furthermore, he began rapping and Hip-hop in 2012. Before that, he was already rapping in his neighborhood.
- Moneybagg Yo launched his professional career with his early mixtape titled ‘From Da Block 2 Da Booth.’ The mixtape was released on April 16, 2012. Similarly, another mixtape titled ’20th October’ was released the same year.
- He initially received mixed reviews because he was not attracting a large audience. Furthermore, he signed a deal with Bread Gang Entertainment to release his music.
- On February 3, 2014, he released another mixtape titled ‘La Familia’ through Bread Gand Entertainment.
- As his mixtapes became more popular, he gained a following. Moreover, in the same year, he released two more mixtapes, Relentless and Federal.
- On 20 January 2016, the young rapper released the first installment of the federal series ‘Federal Reloaded.’ Other American rappers featured on the album included OG Boo Dirty and Young Dolph.
- On June 26, 2016, he released another single, All Fans No Brakes, which featured another talented artist, Yo Gotti. Similarly, he released his Heartless mixtapes on February 14, 2017, and its sequel 2 Heartless in February of 2018. It went on to chart at number 16 on the Billboard 200.
- Furthermore, the rapper is active in the music industry and continues to create good hip-hop music.
- His most recent single, ‘Said Sum,’ is his highest-charting single of all time. The album was recently released and will be available on June 30, 2020.