How much is Mr. Bee’s net worth?
The net worth of the Eh Bee family is $6 million. Similarly, Mr. Bee has a net worth of $73,000. However, there is no information about the value of his assets.
Similarly, Roberto and his family received the Armstrong Vine Award Grand Prize for 2015.
Facts of Mr Bee
|Full Name:||Mr Bee|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
Mr. Bee is the social media child of a celebrity family from the YouTube channel ‘Eh Bee Family.’ Mr. Bee’s family channel has a large fan base on social media.
How old is Mr. Bee?
Mr. Bee, also known as Mr. Monkey, was born on April 30, 2005, and is now 15 years old. His birth name is Roberto Burgos, and he was born under the sign of Taurus. Similarly, Roberto was born in Toronto, Canada, and currently resides in Thornhill, Ontario, Canada.
His parents, Papa Bee and Mama Bee, are known as the ‘Eh Bee Family’ on social media. Their given names are Andres Burgos and Rosanna Burgos. Similarly, Mr. Bee has a younger sister, Miss Monkey, who is well-known. Gabrielle Umika is her birth name.
Similarly, his nationality is Canadian, but he belongs to the Hispanic ethnic group due to his roots in South America. His father is from South America, and his mother is from Chile. Despite their South American ancestry, they speak English more fluently than Spanish.
Similarly, they adhere to Christianity. In addition, Roberto is currently in his senior year of high school. However, there is no information about his educational background.
Is Mr Bee dating someone?
Roberto is a single man who is straight. He is not in a romantic relationship with anyone. Furthermore, is still too young to be in a relationship with anyone. Similarly, with such an attractive appearance and charming personality, he will undoubtedly be in a relationship when he grows up.
How tall is Mr Bee?
There is no information about his body measurements, height, or weight. However, based on his appearance, Roberto has a lean body type. He has fair skin, brown eyes, and blonde hair. Similarly, he has a birthmark on his chin.
Career line of Mr Bee
- The ‘Eh Bee Family’ is a celebrity family well-known for its Vine and YouTube channels. Mr. Bee is the son of the well-known ‘Eh bee Family,’ and he was only eight years old when they launched the channel. They got their career in social media with Vine.
- Their first Vine video was in January 2013, and they have made a career out of social media since then. Similarly, Eh Bee Family has frequently created sponsored content for a variety of companies including Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, Disney, Pepsi, Samsung, and Regal Cinemas.
- Similarly, Eh Bee’s family is frequently seen collaborating with various media outlets such as ‘New York Daily News’ on Buzzfeed, ‘Good Morning America,’ ‘Today.com,’ and others.
- Similarly, the name ‘Eh Bee Family’ was inspired by his father, Papa Bee, when he first began his venture in social media. Initially, he coined the online nickname ‘Eh Bee’ for the family channel because it sounded similar to his initials ‘A B.’ Following that, Papa Beer named the entire family ‘Bee,’ and Mr. Bee and his sister ‘Monkeys.’
- Eh Bee Family joined YouTube on June 31st, 2013 and currently has 8.91 million subscribers. Initially, they posted a lot of silly videos, skits, parodies, and vlogs.
- This channel’s first video was ‘Dead Husband Walking- Compilation 1′, which was uploaded on December 12th, 2013 and has 746k followers. Similarly, Roberto was first introduced to the channel on February 6, 2014, in the video ‘Kidz Bop: Hip Hop – EhBee official,’ which has 225k views.
- Similarly, he first appeared in videos such as ‘Kidz Bop: Family Edition – Eh Bee official,’ ‘Welcome to the Eh Bee Family Channel,’ and ‘Eh Bee Family Mix – 7 in a Row.’
- Similarly, they have frequently collaborated with social influencers such as ‘David Lopez’ and ‘Christian DelGrosso.’
- Similarly, their most popular video on the channel is ‘Gummy Food Vs Real Food!!!’, which has over 101 million views. Furthermore, his video titled ‘Fortnite Dance Challenge in Real Life’ has received over 50 million views. Aside from the YouTube channel, they also have the online gaming application ‘Battle Bees Royale.’