Facts of Myles Parrish:
|Full Name:||Myles Parrish|
|Sibling:||Two (an elder brother and younger brother: Jake Parrish)|
Myles Parrish is best known as Myles from the American Pop Duo Kalin & Myles. Their top singles were “Love Robbery” and “Go To Work.”
What is the Age of Myles Parrish?
Myles Parrish is 28 years old. He was born on October 1, 1992, in California, USA. He lives with his mother, Debbie. He had grown up with his younger brother Jake Parrish (JakeeyP). Jake, who has an older brother, is also a web video star.
Likewise, his nationality is American. Furthermore, there is no information about his ethnicity. Myles graduated from Dublin High School. Math was once his favorite subject in school.
How much is Myles Parrish Net Worth?
Myles is a very hardworking singer. Through his profession, he has accompanied a large amount of money and net worth. However, his salary and income are still being reviewed.
Is Myles Parrish Single or Dating his Girlfriend?
In terms of Myles’ personal life, he appears to be single at the moment. He did, however, have a relationship with fellow social star Tia Valentine in 2016. Furthermore, there is no information about their relationships. He is currently focused on his career.
How does Myles Parrish look like?
Myles is a very attractive and handsome man. He has an amazing personality as well as a stunning body. Furthermore, details about his body measurements are still being reviewed. Similarly, he has light brown hair and brown eyes.
Career Line of Myles Parrish
- Myles Parrish began his musical career in 2010 by vlogging on YouTube. In the beginning, he would vlog snippets of original music. He gradually gained popularity and soon had a sizable fan base on YouTube.
- Kalin and Myles met for the first time at a house party in Dublin, California. Kalin was introduced to Myles by a mutual friend.
- But it was a chance meeting in 2011 that laid the groundwork for their collaboration. The two met for the first time at the premiere of ‘Justin Bieber: Never Say Never,’ and the encounter proved to be the ice-breaker between the two.
- Soon after, they began meeting at Myles’ house for jam sessions, where Kalin used to be the singer and Myles made music and played the role of a rapper.
- Within two months of meeting, in April 2011, the duo released their first work together, a single titled ‘More Than Friends.’ The catchy tune and simple lyrics wowed listeners, and the song went viral within a night of its release.
- As a result, the two decided to put their careers on hold and continue working together. Shortly after, their second single, ‘Summertime Love,’ was released, and it quickly became a chartbuster.
- Thus, the duo’s two back-to-back superhit songs proved that they were on their way to becoming the next big thing in hip-hop music.
- The R&B duo began receiving offers from record labels, and their first extended play (EP) was released in 2012.
- Their first EP, Chasing Dreams, was followed by ‘K&M University.’ When the duo signed a deal with ‘Republic Records’ in 2014, they reached the pinnacle of their careers.
- Following that were two more EPs, Chase Dreams and Dedication, both released by the end of 2014. Chase Dreams (2014) peaked at No. 6 on the Rap Albums Chart.
- Riding high on their success, they embarked on a headlining tour in 2015 and released their debut album on November 20. They were also nominated for ‘Next Big Thing’ at the Teen Choice Awards in 2015.
- Kalin and Myles Parrish appeared to be the ideal couple with the X-factor. The duo was expected to take hip-hop music to new heights.
- But, while everything appeared to be in order on the surface, trouble was brewing between the two. The stark contrast in their personalities was a major source of conflict in their musical paradise.
- The news that broke millions of hearts broke on March 30, 2016. Kalin and Myles announced their split in a joint statement. The two stated that they have decided to take a break and focus on their careers.
- The news shocked all of their fans, especially ‘KAMFAM,’ who pleaded with the two to consider a reunion.
- Myles Parrish launched his self-titled YouTube channel on June 30, 2016. However, on July 3, 2016, he posted a video titled “Myles Parrish – 32 Bars,” which has received over 222k views. He uploads his music video to the channel.
- Furthermore, he has created a YouTube channel called YBM Vlogs, where he has posted a few videos about lifestyle vlogs.