Nabela Noor is a Muslim-American YouTube sensation. Nabela Noor is also the Founder and CEO of Zeba, a size-inclusive, self-love-focused movement, and clothing brand. Furthermore, her mission is to challenge sizing norms and beauty standards.
How old is Nabela Noor?
Nabela Noor was born on August 4, 1991. She is from New York, USA. She is 29 years old. Furthermore, she relocated from New York to Maryland, then to Pennsylvania. Her parents married in an arranged marriage when she was very young. Her two older brothers and older sister were born in Bangladesh.
Noor was still in her mother’s womb when the family relocated to New York. She also has two younger sisters. She also started learning Microsoft Paint and watching Bollywood movies. Noor also wrote short stories in her spare time and eventually learned to speak Hindi fluently.
She also graduated from high school at the age of 16; she advanced from 10th to 12th grade. She then went to community college. She eventually transferred from community college to Pennsylvania State University. Noor then went on to attend a private college and study abroad in Mexico.
Who is Nabela Noor Husband?
During her college days, she met her first love, Liam. She began watching YouTube videos after her relationship ended. In August 2015, she married Seth Martin. A year later, they uploaded their wedding video to YouTube, titled “Nabela & Seth: Bengali + American Fusion Wedding.”
Net Worth of Nabela Noor
Noor makes a lot of money from her career. Her social media career is going well, and she is currently earning a lot of money. However, her net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
How tall is Nabela Noor?
Noor stands 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 72 kilograms. She has a fantastic personality. She has not yet made her other body measurements public. She is, however, proud of her body as it is and engages in minor physical activities to keep herself healthy. She also has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Nabela Noor
- On November 14, 2013, Noor officially became a YouTuber. Andrea Brooks and Alba Mayo, two other YouTubers, became close to her. She and her husband also have a collaboration channel called ‘Nabela and Seth.’ They started the channel on June 28, 2014.
- Her most popular videos also include “Nabela & Seth: Bengali + American Fusion Wedding.” “100 LAYERS OF BINDIS?!?!”, “SOCIAL EXPERIMENT CHANGES HER LIFE | The Bright Fight”, and so on.
- In June of this year, Noor launched her own size-inclusive clothing line. Her new label, Zeba, is distinguished by a one-of-a-kind sizing system that encourages customers to celebrate their bodies without conforming to traditional beauty standards.
- Sizes have been replaced on Neba’s labels by words of affirmation – though, to be fair, each word does refer to a standard retail size. As a result, the line is named after Noor’s mother.
- She was a featured speaker at the 2019 CurvyCon event in New York City last weekend. It brought together fashion-forward women, brands, and influencers for three days of celebrating size diversity and body positivity.
- Furthermore, during a panel discussion, she told the audience how important it is to share her message with women who look like her.
- “It’s difficult enough to be plus size, but when you’re a woman of color and plus size on top of that, there are so many things that all of us deal with when we’re marginalized. So it’s been important to me to share my experiences,” she told the CurvyCon audience.
- “If someone sends me a hate comment telling me to go die, I ask, ‘Why? I’m thriving, I’m living”, “I encourage people to flip the script, and I want people to take whatever is going to drag them down and use it to lift them up.” If someone says I look like a fat cow, I tell them, ‘I love cows!'”
- Noor collaborated with Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics in October 2019. The E.L.F. x Nabela Noor collection, which was released on October 6, is all about celebrating her heritage and individual beauty.
- She explained this on Instagram in a heartwarming post about the collaboration with the drugstore behemoth and what it ultimately means to her.
- The collection itself consists of four luxe-yet-affordable launches: the Beautifully You Brush Set, the Lip Cocktail Kit, the Gleaming Loose Highlighter, and The Complete Collection.