How much is Naomi Odenkirk’s Net Worth?
In terms of earnings and income, Naomi has an estimated net worth of $4 million, with her main source of income being her career as a businesswoman and producer.
Facts of Naomi Odenkirk
|Full Name:||Naomi Odenkirk|
|Profession:||Celebrity Wife, Producer, Businesswoman|
Naomi Odenkirk is a businesswoman and producer from the United States. Naomi Odenkirk is perhaps best known as the wife of actor Bob Odenkirk. Bob is best known for his roles in the AMC television series “Breaking Bad” and “Better Call Saul” as Saul Goodman/Jimmy McGill.
How old is Naomi Odenkirk?
Naomi Odenkirk‘s birth date is not currently available. She was born in the United States of America, but her exact birthplace is unknown. She is an American nationality.
Naomi’s parents’ names and contact information are also unavailable at this time. Similarly, information about her other family members, including her siblings, cousins, uncle, grandparents, and any other family members, is unknown at this time.
Naomi appears to have kept her personal and family life private and out of the spotlight. She also rose to prominence as a result of her husband. So it’s understandable that she doesn’t know anything about her family history.
Naomi’s educational background and qualifications are unknown, as are the names of the educational institutions she attended. Given her marriage and current circumstances, she must have graduated from both high school and university, unless she is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies
Who is Naomi Odenkirk married to?
Naomi Odenkirk is a married woman. In the year 1997, she married her husband, Bob Odenkirk. Bob Odenkirk is a comedian and actor from the United States. The couple has two children: Erin Odenkirk, a daughter, and Naomi Odenkirk, a son.
Similarly, Odenkirk revealed that she chased Bob for over a year before he caught her metaphorically. She stated that she saw her future-spouse for the first time as an audience member in a well-known comedy club in California. After years of dating, they finally exchanged vows. They currently reside in Los Angeles, California.
Furthermore, prior to Naomi, Bob dated Janeane Garofalo, a well-known American stand-up comedian and actress. The couple began dating in 1995 and split up the following year.
How tall is Naomi Odenkirk?
Naomi Odenkirk’s body measurements, such as her height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes, are not currently available. And all of her unknown body measurements are still being reviewed. Naomi also has brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Naomi Odenkirk
- Naomi Odenkirk has had a distinguished career as a director. In the year 2003, she landed her first directorial job, working on the film “Melvin Goes to Dinner.” Stephanie Courtney, Matt Price, and Annabelle Gurwitch starred in this film.
- Similarly, she went on to work in The Pity Card and Let’s Do This!. Furthermore, Naomi represents well-known SNL stars such as Kirsten Wigg, Bill Hader (Barry), and others.
- She also worked as a writer and on the comedy show “Mr. Show with Bob and David.” From 1995 to 1998, this show was hosted by Bob Odenkirk and David Cross and aired on HBO.
- In this show, they played semi-fictionalized versions of themselves. They also performed a lot of comedy sketches in front of a live audience. Many of its cast members and writers went on to have successful careers.
- Naomi also authored the book “Mr. Book: What Happened?” It is an illustrated book that includes a complete episode guide as well as some never-before-seen material.
- Noami Odenkirk also contributes to the operation of a joint venture called “Odenkirk Talent Management.” The couple ran the business for over a decade.
- They later decided to start their own comedy talent representation firm. And, because they worked with Marc Provissiero, this would be known as “Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment.”
- Similarly, in recent years, Naomi has become more involved in representation work for comedians such as Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader.