Facts of Naomi Osaka
|Full Name:||Naomi Osaka|
|Birthday:||October 16, 1997|
|Dating:||Cordae Amari Dunston|
|Net Worth:||$65 Million|
|Profession:||Professional tennis player|
Naomi Osaka is a right-handed tennis player who made history by being the first Japanese woman to win a Grand Slam tournament (US Open Winner in 2018). She defeated her idol, Serena Williams, to win the 2018 US Open.
What is the Age of Naomi Osaka?
Naomi is a dual citizen, having been born in the United States and raised in Japan. Naomi was born in Ch-ku, Osaka, Japan, on October 16, 1997 (age: 26 as of 2023).
Her hometown, however, is Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in the United States of America. She graduated from high school in New York and attended college in Florida.
Her ethnicity comes from her father’s family, which is Haitian, and her mother’s side, which is Japanese. Naomi is from a tiny, close-knit family: Leonard Maxime Francois, Tamaki Osaka, and Mari Osaka (Elder, Tennis Player).
Her mother was born in Japan, and her father in Haiti, therefore she grew up in a multi-cultural household. Naomi is 5′ 11″ tall and 70 kg, with an athletic frame. Her eyes and hair are both black.
Naomi Osaka’s Career Line
- Patrick Tauma, Harold Solomon, David Taylor, and Sascha Bajin have all worked with Naomi, a right-handed player. In September of 2013, she made the decision to become a professional.
- 2014 Bank of the West Classic marked a watershed moment in her career.
- West Classic Day at Naomi Osaka Bank
- Forehand is her preferred shot.
- In 2016, she was named the Women’s Tennis Association’s Newcomer of the Year.
- WTA Newcomer of the Year goes to Naomi Osaka.
- She became the first Japanese woman to win a Grand Slam.
Also, Read: Kaffy Net Worth, Husband, Children, Height, Age, Bio