Naomi Yomtov is a well-known American native producer and entrepreneur. She is well-known for being the spouse of Bob Odenkirk.
This lady rose to prominence with her first project as a producer, “Derek and Simon: The Show,” which was released in 2007.
Is Naomi Yomtov Jewish?
Bob Odenkirk, the Breaking actor, has revealed surprisingly little about his wife, Naomi Yomtov. On the other hand, there is a persistent buzz on the internet suggesting that her spouse Naomi is of Jewish ethnicity.
Her ancestors can be traced back to several locations. She, like Bob, is of German and Irish ancestry. Naomi is a Christian, and she is a citizen of the United States.
Bob’s comment about his Breaking Bad character When he commented, Saul Goodman sparked the Jewish predicament. He suggested that instead of him, a Jewish actor would be a better fit for the part. Furthermore, he joked that he is “probably about as Jewish as Saul Goodman is.”
After being born in the nearby city of Berwyn, Odenkirk was raised in the nearby town of Naperville. His father, Walter Henry Odenkirk, was a printer, and his mother, Barbara Mary Odenkirk, is of German and Irish descent. They are a devout Catholic family.
Is Naomi Yomtov Still Married to Bob Odenkirk?
Actor Bob Odenkirk is still married to producer Naomi Yomtov. The couple has two children and appears to be happy with their lives. Bob and Naomi first made eye contact with each other in 1994, at a comedy show in West Hollywood. They then realize they have feelings for each other and fall in love.
Naomi stated that she is not the type of person he wishes to date. She was taken aback by Bob’s proposal, which he delivered in such an unusual manner. 1997 was the year that both parties exchanged their marriage vows. This year marks the silver jubilee of their marriage, which is approaching its 25th wedding anniversary and is still going strong after all these years.
Quick Facts of Naomi Yomtov
- Yomtov is quite reserved, and according to my searches, she is not on any social media platforms.
- In 2016, she was photographed with her husband, Bob Odenkirk, at the Emmy Awards Ceremony.
- Naomi’s current best work is “Melvin Goes to Dinner,” which won the Copper Wing Award for Best Picture and Best Ensemble Acting at the Phoenix Film Festival in 2003.
- This businesswoman also received “Special Thanks” in 2013 for “Ass Backwards,” “The Skeleton Twins,” and “It All Makes Sense.”
- The Skeleton Twins’ executive producer was Naomi Yomtov.
- She produced “The Pity Card” in 2006, “How to Cheat on Your Wife” in 2012, and “W/Bob and David” in 2015.
W Bob and David are two of Naomi Yomtov’s works.
- Her house, where she lives with her family, is worth $3.3 million. It has five rooms, two cozy fireplaces, and a private pool and spa.
- Naomi Yomtov was spotted walking with her two pets and partner Bob Odenkirk.
- Naomi Yomtov is a dog lover who is frequently seen walking down the lanes with her pets.