Facts of Natalie Bebko
|Full Name:||Natalie Bebko|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession:||Dancer, Choreographer, Performer|
|Birth Place:||Detroit, Michigan|
|Education:||Heritage Jr/Sr High School|
Natalie Bebko is a young American dancer and choreographer. Natalie Bebko is a singer and actress. She is well-known for her work as an assistant choreographer for the 2016 BET Awards nominations and for dancing in Chris Brown’s “Party” music video.
How old is Natalie Bebko?
Natalie Bebko was born on July 23, 2001, and she is currently 19 years old. She is originally from Detroit, Michigan, and moved to Los Angeles with her mother when she was 14 years old to further her training and pursue a career as a dancer and singer. Natalie A. Bebko’s full name is Natalie A. Bebko, and she is also known as “Nat Bat.”
Natalie went to Heritage Jr/Sr High School during her academic career. There is no information about her life after high school graduation. Natalie has not disclosed any information about her parents, siblings, or other family members. She has, however, shared a few old photographs of her mother and a childhood photo with someone who appears to be her sister.
Is Natalie Bebkoin a relationship?
Natalie Bebko is in a romantic relationship, but she has not revealed the identity of her lover. She posted a series of photos wishing him a happy birthday on July 14, 2020. Natalie also stated in the same post that he has been her “beba” since ’15, implying that they have been together since 2015.
She described her boyfriend in 21 words: passionate, selfless, outspoken, consistent, driven, ambitious, open-minded, shy, expressive, easygoing, committed, silly, masculine, protective, leading, comforting, persistent, uplifting, observant, creative, and FINE!!!
Furthermore, Natalie has kept a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize her professional and personal lives.
How tall is Natalie Bebko?
Natalie Bebko has a height of 5 feet 4 inches. Aside from that, no information is available about her other body measurements, such as weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Natalie has brown eyes and dark brown hair. She also has a very flexible body because she can dance in various styles.
Career line of Natalie Bebko
- Natalie Bebko is a professional dancer and choreographer. She is a member of the crew “immaBEAST,” and she previously placed in the top three of a dance competition with her crew “Next Level.”
- Natalie began dancing with the Detroit Pistons Entertainment Team in 2013 when she was 12 years old. She also appeared as a dancer in Chris Brown’s music video for Party. She has also performed as a dancer in the MTV series Going Off.
- She has also been dancing for as long as she can remember. She tried soccer, ice skating, softball, cheerleading, and gymnastics, but nothing beats dance.
- She also worked as an assistant choreographer for the 2016 BET Awards nominations and performed at the World of Dance LA.
- One of her proudest accomplishments is serving as an assistant choreographer for the 2016 BET Awards. Natalie has also collaborated with a number of well-known artists, including Chris Brown, Trey Songz, and Sia.
- She has worked with Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Flo-Rida, Sia, George Clinton, Sevyn Streeter, Mila J, Diggy Simmons, Trevor Jackson, Mindless Behavior, Kid Rock, Ray J, Busta Rhymes, OG Maco, Big Sean, and many other artists.
- On November 15, 2009, she launched her self-titled YouTube channel. So far, this channel has received over 312k views and 12.8K subscribers.
- She mostly shares dance choreography for popular songs like Let Her Go, Nonchalant, Sauce All On Me, and so on. She also performs at various dance studios.
- The most recent video on this channel is titled Me Dancing to Baby by Justin Bieber Natalie. It was created on May 20, 2010 and has received over 15,000 views. Similarly, the most-watched video on this channel is 6lack –
- Let Her Go – Choreography by Natalie Bebko – #TMillyTV, which has over 148k views. Other videos with over 15k views include 6lack – “Nonchalant” – Choreography by NatBat, Coca Vango – “Sauce All On Me” – Choreography by Nicole Kirkland, and me dancing to Justin Bieber’s “Baby” Natalie, which have 19k, 19k, and 15k views, respectively.
- Natalie can be seen performing and training with Immabeast Dance Company, directed by Willdabeast Adams and Janelle Ginestra, as well as many other choreographers.
- Natalie has also performed to the choreography of celebrities such as Oscar Hernandez, Devaughn Ballinger, David Summerlin, Antoine Troupe, Rosero McCoy, Janelle Ginestra, and Will Adams.
- She also trained for dance at Millenium Dance Complex with Janelle Ginestra, Willdabeast Adams, Josh Williams, Antoine Troupe, Devin Solomon, Hamilton Evans, Kenya Clay, Alexander Chung, Nicole Kirkland, JR Taylor, Laure Courtellemont, Matt Steffanina, Brian, and Scott Nicolson.
- She later trained at Pistons PAC alongside Oscar Hernandez, Misha Gabriel, and Jarell Gordy.
- She then went on to train at Angie Hanhs with Morgan Williams, Christa Smutek, Ebony Tye, and Dellalicious, and at 411 Dance with Monica Wilson, Gary Beauford, Sean Bankhead, Jae Scott, Calvit Jr, Sara Biv, and Gigi Torres.
- Natalie has also received acting training at SHS Drama Theater, Macomb Community Center, and HJH, as well as vocal training at Special Touch Learning Center, M&G Music, and Collective Studios. Natalie Bebko’s specialties include Hip Hop Dancer, Choreographer, Contemporary Dancer, Singer, and Actress.
- She is also skilled in Bboy Freeze(s), Tumbling, Stunts, Soccer, Cheerleading, Gymnastics, Hula Hoop, and Partnering. Natalie Bebko’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.