Facts of Natalie Horner
|Full Name:||Natalie Horner|
|Birthplace:||Upper Arlington, Ohio|
|Profession:||Assistant Soccer Coach, Former Soccer Player, Financial Advisor|
|Sibling:||Four (twin: Cameron and triplets: Liv Horner, Madelyn Horner, and Austin Horner)|
Natalie Horner is an American women’s soccer assistant coach at Capital University. Natalie Horner was also a professional soccer player while at university. She currently works as a financial planner at Northwestern Mutual.
How old is Natalie Horner?
Natalie Horner shares her birthday with her twin brother Cameron Dean on January 3rd. Natalie mentioned her age in a recent Instagram post. As a result, we can conclude that she was born on January 3, 1990. Her twin brother is a SoulCycle instructor. She also has triplet siblings, Liv Horner, Madelyn Horner, and Austin Horner. The triplets were born in 1993 and share a November 1st birthday.
Natalie has not mentioned her parents’ names or profession in her Instagram posts, aside from mentioning her siblings and their names. Nonetheless, she shares photos with them as well as her grandparents on occasion. Natalie was born and raised in Upper Arlington, Ohio, in the United States.
Education of Natalie Horner
Natalie grew up playing soccer for the Ohio Premier Soccer Club and attended Upper Arlington High School. She was a team captain and all-region selection during her four years there. Moreover, she was a member of the Region II Olympic Development Program team during her youth. This led to her attending national training camps and events.
She then attended the University of Michigan before transferring to the University of Kentucky. Natalie earned a bachelor’s degree in business and a minor in international business from the United Kingdom.
Is Natalie Horner dating someone?
Natalie is currently dating Chris Moore, a handsome man. On January 4, 2018, she posted a photo with him for the first time on her Instagram account. It was a photo taken at a friend’s wedding. Natalie has frequently shared photos of herself with her lover on her Instagram since then. Natalie, on the other hand, has not explicitly stated that the couple is dating in any of her posts. Natalie also mentions Chris as her favorite drinking buddy.
How tall is Natalie Horner?
Natalie is a soccer player, so she maintains a good body structure that allows her to play the game. Her twin brother was also her personal fitness trainer before he moved to New York for CycleNYC. However, there is no information available about Natalie’s body measurements such as height, weight, chest-waist-hip, dress size, shoe size, and so on. She has yet to reveal any personal information to the public.
What is the Net Worth of Natalie Horner?
Moving on, Natalie earns money through her work as a financial planner and a soccer coach, among other things. However, she has not disclosed any information about her net worth or earnings.
Career line of Natalie Horner
- Natalie is a former Big Ten and Southeastern Conference standout who is now a soccer coach. She began her collegiate career at the University of Michigan. She started all 19 games at forward and was named to the Big Ten All-Freshman Team.
- Natalie also received the “UM Athletic Academic Achievement Award.” Natalie Horner transferred to the University of Kentucky after a year with the “Wolverines.”
- Natalie also played in the United Kingdom for three seasons (2010-12) after serving her transfer redshirt. Horner’s presence on the field helped propel the team to new heights. She also assisted the team in reaching the SEC tournament all three years and the second round of the NCAA Tournament during her senior year.
- Natalie Horner was also named team captain. She then started every game of her career that she was healthy for.
- She was named Academic All-SEC in 2011 and received the University of Kentucky All-Sport Athletic Award for “Best Supporting Role” in 2012. Natalie worked as a coach and mentor for the University of Kentucky’s summer soccer camps in 2012 while she was still a student-athlete.
- Natalie Horner is also an assistant women’s soccer coach. She is in her second season as the head coach of Capital University’s women’s soccer team, having been hired in 2015.
- Her playing career did not end with the Wildcats. She most recently played for the Chicago Red Stars of the National Women’s Soccer League in 2015.
- Natalie then helped lead the Red Star reserves to WPSL National Championship in August. While in Chicago, she assisted in the leadership and coaching of numerous youth clinics and camps run by the Red Stars, as well as coaching with the Team Chicago Soccer Club.
- In addition, the Crusaders won their first undefeated conference record in school history in 2015, going 9-0 in conference play. Capital went on to defeat Ohio Northern University in the conference championship match.
- This earned them a spot in the Division III NCAA Women’s Soccer Tournament. Capital advanced to the second round after defeating Hanover College, but its season was cut short by Centre College.
- Natalie is currently a Financial Advisor at Northwestern Mutual in Columbus, Ohio. She works with clients to ensure they have well-thought-out objectives, clear action steps, and a realistic timetable for achieving their financial goals and protecting the people and things they care about the most.