Facts of Nathan Sharp
|Full Name:||Nathan Sharp|
|Net Worth:||$1 million-$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 0 inches (1.52m)|
|Profession:||Youtuber, voice actor, rock musician|
Nathan Sharp is an American web video producer, voice actor, rock musician, and label owner. Nathan Sharp is well-known for his YouTube channel NateWantsToBattle, where he posts gaming and anime music videos.
How old is Nathan Sharp?
Nathan Sharp will be 32 in 2021. He was born on March 1, 1989, in Richmond, Virginia, under the zodiac sign Pisces. He currently resides in Los Angeles, California. Similarly, he was born to a military man and grew up playing console video games and musical instruments. He has not, however, revealed the names of his parents or siblings.
Likewise, he is an American citizen with a Korean-American nationality. Moving on to his education, he may have graduated but has not mentioned the name of the university where he studies or the subject in which he majored.
How much is Nathan Sharp Net Worth?
Speaking of Nathan Sharp’s earnings, he is a YouTuber, voice actor, and musician who has amassed a sizable fortune through his work. According to his YouTube statistics, he has earned around $762k from his NateWantsToBattle channel and $13k from NateWantsToBattleGames.
Similarly, his estimated net worth from additional work ranges between $1 million and $5 million. He is living a lavish lifestyle as a result of his good fortune.
Is Nathan Sharp in a relationship? Who is his Girlfriend?
Nathan Sharp appears to be single at the moment. He hasn’t married yet. Similarly, he is currently preoccupied with his career and enjoying his bachelorhood.
He was previously engaged to fellow voice actress Cristina Vee. However, they split up in 2018 after dating for less than a year. He has also previously dated YouTuber Morgan Want. Furthermore, he has kept a low profile and has not been involved in any controversial activities.
How tall is Nathan Sharp?
Nathan Sharp is a tall man who stands around 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 75 kg. He has a well-toned physique. Similarly, he has dark brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Nathan Sharp
- In terms of Nathan Sharp’s professional life, he began his Youtube career on February 13, 2012, when he launched his NateWantsToBattle channel. On June 11, 2013, he posted his first video, titled “The Pokérap – Dark Cave Edition (feat. Dookieshed),” which received 728k views.
- He channeled his passion for music and video games into a series of YouTube music videos featuring parodies of popular songs that he applied to his favorite video games, particularly Pokémon.
- Currently, he has renamed his YouTube channel NateWantsToBattle – Give Heart Records.
- On his channel, he posted videos ranging from popular song-related games to unique covers of existing video game tracks to performing anime openings in English.
- Similarly, on March 17, 2015, he launched his second channel, ‘NateWantsToBattleGames,’ and posted his first video, “OH NO! | Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 – Part 1 (NateWantsToBattle),”
- Aside from music parodies, he also posted gameplay videos and vlogs on this channel. He also makes videos for Undertale, Five Nights at Freddy’s (FNaF), and Super Mario Maker.
- With the passage of time, he began to create unique cover versions of his existing video game tracks and anime music videos. He later began to compose his own music as well.
- He has written over 200 songs. After releasing several albums of video game songs, he released his debut original album, titled ‘Sandcastle Kingdoms,’ in 2017, which charted on iTunes and Billboard.
- Then he founded an independent record label called “Give Heart Records” and joined the bands “Ghost Fight” and “Roll For It.” On June 1, 2018, he released his second original album, titled ‘Paid in Exposure.’
- Sharp has also worked as a voice actor. He has voiced characters in video games and anime series such as ‘Bloodline.’
- In 2018, he also launches a new D&D show called “Dark & Dicey.” He played cowboy Mason in Holly Conrad’s D&D series “Trapped in the Birdcage.”