Facts of NBA Ken
|Full Name:||Ken Gaulden|
|Sibling:||One Brother (NBA YoungBoy)|
The NBA Ken is an Instagram star and an American social media personality. The NBA Ken is a family member and the younger brother of popular rapper NBA YoungBoy.
How old is NBA Ken?
The NBA Ken was born on September 10, 2003, and is currently 17 years old. Ken Gaulden is his given name, and he was born under the sign of Virgo. Similarly, Ken was born in Baton Rouge, Los Angeles, and holds American citizenship. In terms of ethnicity and religion, Ken is of African-American descent and adheres to Christianity. In addition, Ken is the brother of NBA YoungBoy, whose real name is Kentrell Gaulden.
Ken had a difficult and difficult childhood. His grandmother raised him and his brother. Similarly, Ken was introduced to rap at a young age by his brother. Since he was a toddler, his brother has been rapping. Similarly, in addition to rap and music, Ken became involved in violence and roughness as a result of his bad temper brother NBA YoungBoy. Furthermore, when his brother was charged with attempted murder, he was only 13 years old. Similarly, an out-of-state arrest warrant was issued for him, and he was arrested on two counts of attempted first-degree murder
Similarly, Ken became an uncle to his brother NBA YoungBoy’s children at a very young age. Furthermore, by the age of 18, he had become an uncle to four kids, namely Kayden, Kamron, Taylin, and Kamiri. They are NBA YoungBoy’s four sons and his three girlfriends. Furthermore, when it comes to his educational background, Ken has not disclosed his educational qualifications in the media. He is a high school student, based on his age.
How much is NBA Ken’s Net Worth?
When it comes to his net worth, Ken makes a good living from his social media popularity. Similarly, he has amassed considerable fame as a result of his fans. However, his exact earnings and net worth are not available in the media.
Is NBA Ken single?
Having a difficult childhood and being exposed to violence at a young age. Similarly, he has shown off a couple of bullet wounds in front of the camera. Furthermore, his worst incident occurred when he was shot twice, with one bullet striking his chest. Similarly, during a live chat session on Instagram, Ken invited his followers to look at his bullet wound. Furthermore, as a shy child who had a difficult childhood, Ken has a very reserved personality. Similarly, he prefers not to share much in public. Similarly, he has not yet revealed anything about his love life and romance in the media. He appears to be more concerned with his career than with being in a romantic relationship.
How tall is NBA Ken?
There is no information in the media about his body measurements, such as height, weight, vital statistics, and clothing size. He has a slim and tall build. Likewise, he has dark skin, light brown eyes, and black hair.
Career line of NBA Ken
- Ken began to appear on social media alongside his celebrity brother NBA YoungBoy.
- Similarly, he appeared on the live chat session ‘Star Instagram Live,’ which allows celebrities to interact with their fans and followers. Similarly, Ken appeared on the show with his brother and other family members, in addition to his kids.
- Ken also created his own Instagram page after appearing on a couple of live occasions. Similarly, after being known by many as NBA YoungBoy’s younger brother, it was very easy for him to gain followers quickly.
- Similarly, Ken developed his own fan base as people began to admire him for his innocence and humility. Similarly, with over 187k followers on Instagram, he receives a massive response from the audience every time he goes live on ‘Star Instagram.’
- Furthermore, his popularity skyrocketed after he appeared on NBA YoungBoy’s song “Never Broke Again-Wat Chu Gone Do ft. Peewee Longway.” In this song, he portrays himself as the younger version of his brother NBA YoungBoy.
- Furthermore, this song became a huge success for him, garnering over 19 million views.