Facts of Neymar
|Birthday:||February 5, 1992|
|Birthplace:||Mogi das Cruzes, So Paulo, Brazil|
|Net Worth:||$200 million|
|Height:||5 Feet 9 Inches|
Neymar is the next great thing in the Brazilian attacking line and the uncontested leader. In the world of football, he is one of the most recognizable figures. After Pele and Ronaldo, he is the next big thing to come out of Brazil.
What is the Age of Neymar?
Neymar is a 31-year Brazilian footballer from Mogi das Cruzes, So Paulo, Brazil. He was born into a Christian family. Neymar wasn’t destined for success from the start, as he grew up in a hazardous, underdeveloped, and socially deplorable neighborhood in Mogi das Cruzes, around 40 kilometers from So Paulo.
Neymar was born to be extraordinary since he was involved in a fatal vehicle accident at the age of four months but fortunately survived with minor injuries. With curly hair and flamboyance, Neymar is a typical Brazilian lad. He’s a gym rat, standing 5′ 9” tall and weighing roughly 70 kg.
He has a 40-inch broad chest and 14-inch biceps.” Because his parents couldn’t afford to pay the electricity bills, he went to the poorest schools in the area and learned by candlelight.
Later, in order to save money, his family moved to his grandparents’ home in So Vicente, So Paulo. It wasn’t easy over there, since his family used to live in a single room and had to sleep in a corner of a room, but they managed to go through the difficult times as a family.
His father, Neymar Santos, Sr., is a former footballer who currently works as a football advisor for Neymar, while his mother, Nadine da Silva, is a housewife. Rafaella Beckran, his younger sister, is his only sibling. His sister and he both have tattoos of each other, therefore he is very close to them.
Who is Neymar Dating?
He and his previous girlfriend Carolina Dantas welcomed a son, David Lucca, on August 24, 2011.
The photo of Neymar being crucified like Jesus Christ, which was heavily criticized by Brazilians, was published in the Brazilian magazine The Placar in 2012. The Placar (Neymar) His assets worth $50 were frozen by a Brazilian court in 2015 due to unpaid taxes.
During a training session in Miami, Florida, in 2017, he had a brawl with his Barcelona teammate Nelson Semedo. He’s always been in the spotlight for his affairs, and he’s dated a number of women but has never been committed.
Carolina Dantes, Barbara Evans, Nicole Bahls, Daniela Carvalho, Andressa Suita, Carol Abranches, Maira Cardi, Patricia Jordane, Bruna Marquezine, Laryssa Oliveira, Gabriella Lenzi, Soraja Vucelic, Thaila Ayala are just a few of the celebrities with whom he has had relationships.
Neymar’s Career Line
- He started playing street football at the age of three, taking inspiration from his former footballer father.
- After arriving home from school, he immediately walks outdoors and spends hours dribbling and honing other football skills until the sun sets.
- When Betinho, Neymar’s first coach, saw him sprinting, he was just six years old.
- He spotted Neymar’s raw potential and forced him to practice his technique by playing futsal on indoor hardwood courts.
- The following year, he won his first futsal tournament, earning him a spot with Santos, the best football team in his area and Pele’s previous home.
- He began playing for Portuguesa Santista when he was eleven years old.
- Antonio Lima, his first youth coach at Santos, was so delighted with his game that he wanted to put him in the senior Santos team, just like Betinho.
- However, because he was only 13, he could not be part of the senior team.
He began playing with the under-15s in the meanwhile. His love for the game was so strong that he continued to play football after training was over, honing his skills as a deeper attacker.
- He was promoted to Santos FC’s senior team when he was 17 years old. He was their most influential and naughty player during his 5-year tenure with Santos FC.
- He was sent off for donning his mask after scoring a goal during a Copa Libertadores match in 2011.
- Neymar was considered for the Brazilian team at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, with 14,000 fans signing a petition to then-Brazilian team manager Dunga to put him in the squad, but he was not chosen.
- He made his debut for the Brazilian team just a month after the World Cup, scoring his first international goal against the United States in a friendly match. He went on to score four goals for Brazil at the 2013 Confederations Cup, solidifying his position as a leading forward in the country.
- By 2013, he had been transferred to FC Barcelona, where he not only captured the hearts of the Catalans with his Samba flare, but also experienced the heights of celebrity, nighttime parties, and other activities.
- He proved his star status by scoring four goals in the 2014 FIFA World Cup, proving his dynamic performance.
- His World Cup odyssey came to an end on July 4, 2014, when he cracked his vertebra after being kneed in the back by Colombian defender Juan Zuniga. It had a significant impact on the team’s morale, as Germany hammered them 7-1 in the semifinal match, knocking them out of the competition.
- He spent five years with Barcelona FC before joining Paris Saint-Germain in 2017 for a world-record €222 million transfer fee.