Facts of Nia Peeples
|Full Name:||Nia Peeples|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Kids:||two ( Christopher, Sienna)|
Nia Peeples is a singer-actress from the United States. Nia Peeples is best known for her roles in television shows such as Fame and Pretty Little Liars. Her most recent role was as Grace’s mother, Susan, in The Fosters.
How old is Nia Peeples?
Peeples was born in Hollywood, California, on December 10, 1961. And he’s 58 years old right now. She is the daughter of flamenco dancer Elizabeth Joan and Robert Peeples. Virenia Gwendolyn Peeples is her birth name, but she prefers to be addressed as Nia.
Her maternal grandparents are of Filipino, Spanish, French, and German descent, giving her a multiethnic background. Furthermore, her father, who was born in Mississippi, was descended from Scots-Irish, English, Native American, and Italian ancestors.
Nia attended West Covina High School, according to her educational record. She eventually enrolled at UCLA. Because of her musical talent, the university even provided her with a scholarship. She dropped out of university after her first semester, however, and went on to pursue her career.
How much is Nia Peeples’s Net Worth?
Nia, a music scholar, has amassed a sizable career from her acting and music careers. Her net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million dollars.
Nia has refused to accept any awards despite her talent and hard work. Despite this, she was nominated for Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama Series for her role in The Young and the Restless in 2009.
Is Nia Peeples in a relationship?
Nia is a single woman at the moment. She has had several love relationships in the past, but none of them have lasted forever. She’s been married five times, and each one has ended in divorce. Guy Ecker is an American actor who was her first husband. In 1984, they were married.
It could, however, only be used for two years. Nia dated Carlos Imperato for a year after she divorced Ecker. Nia’s relationship, however, did not work out.
Nia later married Howard Hewett, an American actress, in 1988. The couple had a son together after being together for 5 years. He was given the name Chris. They finally called it a day in 1993. Nia met Lauro David Chartrand-DelValle four years after things ended with Howard. From 1997 to 2004, the couple was married for 7 years. They also had a child, Sienna Noel, together.
Sam George, a songwriter, was her most recent relationship. They married in 2004 after being together for 12 years. However, they divorced in 2016.
Controversy and rumors of Nia Peeples
Peeples’ love life and relationships have been quite contentious, as she has been married five times and has had numerous love affairs. Despite this, her professional career has been free of scandal.
How tall is Nia Peeples?
Peeples appears healthy and energetic despite her late fifties. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 56 kilograms on average. She also has a curvaceous body shape with measurements of 37-25-37. She has brown hair and light brown eyes, as well as other physical characteristics.
Career line of Nia Peeples
- Peeples began her career in the 1980s as a member of The Young Americans, a performance group. Following that, in 1988, she had her first hit with “Trouble,” which peaked at number one on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart and number 35 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Similarly, she released another successful single, “Street of Dreams,” in 1991, which reached the 12th position on the Billboard Hot 100. Aside from that, she has two albums under her belt: Nothin’ But Trouble and Nia Peeples.
- Her contribution to the music industry has earned her a sizable following. She’s even performed in countries other than the United States.
- Nia made her Hollywood debut in the actress A Single Light in 1981, playing the role of a deaf girl. She is best known for her role as Nicole Chapman on the hit television show Fame. She’s appeared in a number of films and television shows.
- North Shore, Improper Conduct, Odd Jobs Tower of Terror, and many others are among her most popular films. Similarly, she has appeared in actress series such as Andromeda The Spider’s Stratagem, The Young and the Restless, and others.
- She was also cast in the ABC Family hit TV series Pretty Little Liars, which premiered in 2010. In addition, she hosted the American version of Top of the Pops and The Party Machine with Nia Peeples, a weeknight dance music program.
- Ulysses Coyote as Isadora Begay and Miracle Underground are two pre-production films she is working on.