Facts of Nia Rader
|Full Name:||Nia Rader|
|Kids:||Three (Symphony, Abram, Juliet)|
|Education:||Trinity Valley Community College|
Nia Rader is an American stay-at-home mom who makes decorative wreaths in her spare time while co-running the family vlog YouTube channel “Sam and Nia” with her husband Sam. Nia Rader has also served as the Sunday School Coordinator at her church. She also has her own Youtube channel.
How old is Nia Rader?
Nia Rader was born on September 2, 1988, in Texas, United States. She is 32 years old and was born under the Virgo zodiac sign. She is an American nationality.
Nia’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. Likewise, no information about her other family members, such as her siblings, is available. She appears to prefer keeping her parents out of the spotlight.
Nia’s educational background and qualifications include her attendance at Wills Point High School. She later attended Trinity Valley Community College, where she earned her associate degrees. She then spent a few years as a manager of a Maurices store at the Tanger Factory Outlet Center in Terrell, Texas.
How much is Nia Rader’s Net Worth?
Based on her earnings and income, she has a net worth of $264K. Her main source of income is YouTube. She has other sources of income as well.
Scandals of Nia Rader
Nia and her husband, Sam, were ranked sixth on a list of “YouTube’s most shocking scandals” released in February 2017 by the UK-based entertainment website ‘Digital Spy.’ And, not long after its launch, Nia’s family channel experienced a significant drop in viewership. In 2015, a vlog post on the channel showed Sam announcing that Nia was pregnant with their third child. Such videos usually garner a lot of attention, and this vlog was no exception, garnering a lot of attention. As soon as the vlog was posted, the “comments” section was inundated with well wishes.
Surprisingly, even Nia Rader was unaware of the news. Her husband had apparently tested the pregnancy on his own by collecting a sample of her urine from their toilet bowl. Three days later, they announced a miscarriage in another vlog. The vlog was then attacked by a swarm of haters who accused the couple of faking both the pregnancy and the miscarriage. Later, a report from a well-known maternity clinic suggested that a urine sample collected from a toilet bowl could never produce a concrete result.
Similarly, the couple had not recovered from the impact of this controversy when she was hit by another. According to a prominent website, her husband, Sam, was a member of a discreet dating site for married people and people in relationships known as ‘Ashley Madison.’ This scandal upended Sam and Nia’s marriage yet again. While the dating-site scandal raged on, the couple attended the “Vlogger Fair” in Seattle. Furthermore, their inability to answer questions about their scandals resulted in a dirty verbal brawl between Sam and the media. And, as a result of this incident, they announced a break from vlogging. However, they resumed about a month after the announcement.
Is Nia Rader dating someone?
Nia Rader and Sam were high school sweethearts. They met at Texas’ “Wills Point High School.” Later on, they both attended ‘Trinity Valley Community College’ and received associate degrees. The couple married on September 12, 2009, in Wills Point, after dating for about five years.
Nia Rader was working as a manager at the women’s clothing store “Maurices” at the “Tanger Factory Outlet Center” in Terrell, Texas at the time. She stayed there for the next four years. Similarly, on July 18, 2010, the couple welcomed their baby daughter, Symphony Pearl Rader. Their second child, a son, was born on September 18, 2013, and his name is Abram. Juliet, their third child, was born on June 1, 2016. And now the couple is expecting their fourth child.
Nia Rader is also a fan of adventure sports. Despite her motion sickness, she wishes to go skydiving at least once. And, before venturing into the world of “YouTube,” Nia aspired to be a teacher.
How tall is Nia Rader?
Nia Rader’s body measurements, including height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, and any other sizes, are not yet available. All of her measurements are still being reviewed. Her hair is light brown, and her eyes are brown.
Career line of Nia Rader
- Nia and her husband, Sam, made a video of themselves lip-syncing to a Frozen song in their car. And that video went viral. Then, their viewers asked them to start vlogging their daily lives.
- That is how their YouTube journey began. Similarly, they were an ordinary Texas couple who had never imagined becoming celebrities overnight.
- The couple created a YouTube channel for themselves called “Sam and Nia.” They started the channel on March 9, 2007, and it has received 1,070,496,046 views to date.
- On their channel, they primarily share vlogs. The couple even posts the smallest details about their children, such as their first experiences with new things, surprises, and so on. They also post challenge videos on their YouTube channel.
- Whole Worlds | Sam & Nia is the first video posted on this YouTube channel. This video was uploaded on June 14, 2007, and has received 62K views to date.
- Similarly, the most popular video on the channel is? DAD TURNS POOL INTO EMOJI!! | Sam & Nia. This video was posted on August 3, 2016, and has received 61 million views to date.
- Furthermore, they have over 100 videos with over one million views, 14 videos with over ten million views, six videos with over twenty million views, and one with over sixty million views.
- Nia Rader also has her own YouTube channel called “Nia’s Nest.” The channel was launched on May 18, 2015, and has received a total of 5,252,726 views to date. She publishes content that depicts the raw and real aspects of life as a woman and a mother.
- Furthermore, like her family channel, this channel focuses primarily on her vlogs. Nia also uses this channel to vlog about her life, her goals, and her struggles.
- She also posts videos in which she answers fan questions, as well as DIY projects, makeup tutorials, and storytime videos.
- Nia’s Nest Intro…FINALLY! is the first video posted on this channel. This video was published on May 18, 2015, and has received 35K views to date.
- Some of the most popular videos on her personal channel include My Husband Betrayed Me |
- My Story and How I Found Healing, DID NIA REALLY HAVE A MISCARRIAGE?, THIRD PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT!!, GIANT BABY SHOWER HAUL!!, and STARTING YOUR ETSY BUSINESS!. To date, all of these videos have received 180K views.
- Furthermore, Nia’s Instagram feed is filled with selfies and family photos. She has shared 4648 posts on her Instagram page up to this point. Her photographs are also beautiful, appealing, and eye-catching.
- Nia also runs a small business called “Wreaths by Nia.” She runs her business from home. Similarly, she makes wreaths and hair accessories and sells them on the online marketplace “Etsy.com.”
- Furthermore, before becoming a mother, Nia worked in an art-and-crafts business.
- However, she was not doing particularly well in her business. And, after the birth of her first child, she had very little time to devote to her hobby.
- Similarly, she once needed a wreath for her home and discovered that the options available online were prohibitively expensive.
- And Nia had the idea of making one herself, which led to the establishment of her company. She also works as a Sunday school coordinator. She is also the matriarch of a YouTube vlog channel, similar to Missy Lanning of Daily Bumps.
Awards 0f Nia Rader
Their vlog from March 2014, in which they sang “Love is an Open Door,” a song from the 2013 animated film “Frozen,” went viral. The vlog, titled “Good Looking Parents Sing Disney’s Frozen (Love Is an Open Door),” was viewed by millions within a few days of its release. Similarly, in 2014, it received the “Artists Music Guild” award for “Video of the Year.”
And, after the video went viral, Sam and Nia saw it as an opportunity to enter the blogging world. That’s why they started a YouTube channel to post videos about their lives. Similarly, after the massive success of their first video, their channel began to grow at a reasonable rate.
Furthermore, in December 2015, “The Daily Dot” ranked “Sam and Nia” as the third most influential YouTubers of the year. In February 2017, “Digital Spy” ranked “Sam and Nia” as number six of seven of YouTube’s most shocking scandals.