Nicole Skyes Net Worth
Nicole Skyes is estimated to have a net worth of $100,000.
Facts of Nicole Skyes:
|Full Name:||Nicole Skyes|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, TikTok Star, Instagram Star|
Nicole Skyes is best known for her YouTube DIY (Do It Yourself) videos. Nicole Skyes has amassed a sizable fan base on social media.
How Old is Nicole Skyes?
Nicole Skyes was born on January 27, 1993, in the United States. She is a 30-year-old Aquarius. In 2015, she relocated to San Francisco, California. Skyes is American nationality, but her true nationality is unknown.
Nicole was only a year old when her parents divorced. She has a half-sister from her father’s second marriage. Nicole had a troubled childhood. Furthermore, there is no information about her educational journey. Despite her age, she may be a high school graduate.
Is Nicole Skyes Married?
Nicole is married to her long-term boyfriend, Jay, with whom she had a live-in relationship for six years. She and Jay started dating in 2010 after meeting at a concert. Nicole became a regular customer of Jay’s clothing boutique.
They were on good terms, which encouraged Jay to take the first step. They began dating soon after and discovered that they had many common interests.
Nicole has also shared her first date story on Instagram. They got engaged in 2011 after being in a live-in relationship for years. The romantic couple can be seen in many of Nicole’s videos.
Nicole and JD have the same Instagram account, @skyesfamily, which is primarily dedicated to their numerous pets. As a well-known social media personality, she has kept a low profile and avoided rumors and controversies.
How Tall is Nicole Skyes?
Nicole is a beautiful and talented young lady. She stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 60 kg. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-26-34 inches.
In addition, she has gray eyes and blonde hair. Nicole is constantly changing the color of her hair.
Career Lines of Nicole Skyes
- Nicole is a video content creator who specializes in beauty hacks, chats, challenges, and vlogs.
- Does she have a YouTube series called Beauty Hack or Wack? She also started her YouTube channel, NicoleSky123, in April of 2007.
- Her first post was a video titled “Getting my vertical labret pierced.” She and PrankInvasion collaborated on a video titled “Cotton Ball Challenge.”
- The majority of her videos are make-up tutorials and hacks. She also posts amusing challenge videos, DIYs, and videos about her boyfriend, sister, and pets.
- Along with the other content she uploads, she started a trend called buying my dog everything he touches, in which she takes her dog into a store and buys anything he touches on the shelves. Other YouTubers have noticed the trend and decided to start their own.
- Furthermore, her make-up tutorials are frequently themed and aim to create a specific look.
- Her most popular make-up tutorials include ‘Easy Cracked Doll Makeup Tutorial’ and ‘Pop Art Zombie Makeup Tutorial.’
- Nicole is also an artist who enjoys experimenting with colors. As a professional painter, her face is her canvas, and makeup products are her colors.
- She even made a video in which she created a 3D spider that looked real.